ITT: You tell Niketalk about time when you showed BLATANT disrespect. I'll start.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Blatant disrespect is getting insta-NEXTed on national tv.

Somebody cue up that gif

i love how cats also forget for the next 7 min i clowned her on camera, then smashed the same chick later.
also everyone got nexted RIGHT OFF THE BUS. part of the script player. the show had writers.

the buff dude, the usher lookin dude and the white boy. the other white boy got makeup put on and had to vouge.

what i look like?

If I ever got insta-nexted Id have a dozen excuses too.Club likes to mud wrestle other dudes.You guys deserve each other.

Fat chick that is a facebook friend posted this earlier today:

October 3, 2011
A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

"Dear people, whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness.
They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia.
They sing incredibly well and sometimes even are on cds. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist.

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish?
They would have no sex life and could not bear children.
Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad.
And, who wants a girl that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "

(The girl on the picture is French model Tara Lynn) Feel free to tag yourselves
smile.gif

Last comment: I'm not putting down thin people, being a thin woman myself (BMI of 22 maybe?) just saying that being large doesn't equate to being unattractive.

Told her it was the biggest load of BS I've ever read. Like c'mon, women gain weight because they accumulate to much wisdom to hold in the brain? Damn articles like this gassing it up making chicks thing it is ok to be big
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by goDie

Somebody cue up that gif

i love how cats also forget for the next 7 min i clowned her on camera, then smashed the same chick later.
also everyone got nexted RIGHT OFF THE BUS. part of the script player. the show had writers.

the buff dude, the usher lookin dude and the white boy. the other white boy got makeup put on and had to vouge.

what i look like?

If I ever got insta-nexted Id have a dozen excuses too.Club likes to mud wrestle other dudes.You guys deserve each other.
ok diego. say it to my face?
anyone?

you cats thrive being anonymous.

jokes online, daps and thug hugs at dodger games and padres games. lol

This girl posted a pic of her totaled car on facebook. I liked it.

I was driving to the grocery store with all my boys, we got what we needed and got out, as we're leaving, we see a fat girl walking. I roll down my window, yell, "FAT @+@*% !!" Proceed to smile at her, and then drive off. I felt terrible after.

Originally Posted by goDie

what i look like?

ok diego. say it to my face?
anyone?

you cats thrive being anonymous.

jokes online, daps and thug hugs at dodger games and padres games. lol

grin.gif
but at the end of the day....you got played on national television, regardless of what happened afterwards.

I've done worse but this story still bothers me to this day. Me and my lil bro were talking to this girl in a chatroom back in the day. Long story short we tried to get her to send pics and she wouldn't. We had sent ours so I guess we felt betrayed that she wouldn't. We kept pressing and eventually she said she didn't want to bc she was ugly. We were like "nah, we're sure you're not." She said okay but don't make fun of me. She sent the pic and homegirl was BEAT. So I replied "damn girl, you ugly as hell!!!". She said I know and logged off. I was only like 16 and my bro was 11 but even now when I think about it it ruins my day.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I've done worse but this story still bothers me to this day. Me and my lil bro were talking to this girl in a chatroom back in the day. Long story short we tried to get her to send pics and she wouldn't. We had sent ours so I guess we felt betrayed that she wouldn't. We kept pressing and eventually she said she didn't want to bc she was ugly. We were like "nah, we're sure you're not." She said okay but don't make fun of me. She sent the pic and homegirl was BEAT. So I replied "damn girl, you ugly as hell!!!". She said I know and logged off. I was only like 16 and my bro was 11 but even now when I think about it it ruins my day.
Well if it makes you feel better that story made my day. 
pimp.gif

I have no soul.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Club is hispanic? i'll be damned.
Where do you think all those Argentinian rapist beard jokes came from?
link?
laugh.gif
I looked at the thread and just realized club changed his SN to spanish.
laugh.gif

whys he always getting banned?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Fat chick that is a facebook friend posted this earlier today:

October 3, 2011
A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

"Dear people, whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness.
They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia.
They sing incredibly well and sometimes even are on cds. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist.

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish?
They would have no sex life and could not bear children.
Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad.
And, who wants a girl that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "

(The girl on the picture is French model Tara Lynn) Feel free to tag yourselves
smile.gif

Last comment: I'm not putting down thin people, being a thin woman myself (BMI of 22 maybe?) just saying that being large doesn't equate to being unattractive.

Told her it was the biggest load of BS I've ever read. Like c'mon, women gain weight because they accumulate to much wisdom to hold in the brain? Damn articles like this gassing it up making chicks thing it is ok to be big
30t6p3b.gif

My goodness I hate this kind of stuff more than almost everything in life.

If you're fat and you're so confident, then why the hell do you feel the need to justify your fatness? You don't see skinny and slim women justifying how they are pretty, they know they are. Stupid people insecure of their weight and cognitive dissonance try and fool themselves into thinking being fat is beautiful.

If you want to be big, be big. Don't try and imply that it's beautiful though, because that is just trolling everyone.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Lol this thread has potential.

Last week at dennys, i was walking by and saw a fat chick eyeing me..i was on my way out and pass by her table and farted as i walked by, i hear a loud "omg!" then i turn my head and wink and run out laughing like a maniac lol

g move
pimp.gif

i always cut 1 on the way out of restaraunts
roll.gif
I'm in tears.
but do you guys do them silent or how?

Somebody cue up that gif

what i look like?
wait a second. you were on next?

all the fart stories inspire me to fart in front of people I don't like.

anybody know foods that make it stink horrible?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Somebody cue up that gif

what i look like?

BACK STORY ON THIS ASAP
nerd.gif

so i'm sitting outside at work and this homeless dude walks by just mugging the hell out of me because we've got into it before. so i give him the middle finger.  he replied "eff yourself it's cheaper".  then i hit him with "you're already eff'd because you're a bum." dude just left after that one.
laugh.gif
came back 20 minutes later trying to fight me. 
laugh.gif

son, ever heard of the edit feature?

none of those replies were single post worthy.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

so i'm sitting outside at work and this homeless dude walks by just mugging the hell out of me because we've got into it before. so i give him the middle finger.  he replied "eff yourself it's cheaper".  then i hit him with "you're already eff'd because you're a bum." dude just left after that one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You showed him....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

son, ever heard of the edit feature?

none of those replies were single post worthy.
yes I'm sorry and i'll take the blame
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You showed him....
indifferent.gif
cause you know the back story of why we don't like each other...
indifferent.gif
  i was posted one day and dude just walks by and shoves me in the damn street hard as hell.  so i'm about to handle that and an undercover saw the whole thing and took it from there.

what am i supposed to do? shake his hand? sit down with your stoneface bro.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

what i look like?

BACK STORY ON THIS ASAP
nerd.gif
a chick who was casting for MTV got at me on melrose. got my info. called me. had me come in for the test shoot.
2 weeks later im gettin scooped in a escalade and took to grifith park where the bus was. smoke trees on the bus. wrote wild *$%% all up in the bus. we all saw the chick before hand and she seen us. funny bootleg sarah silverman was the joker writer.

had to walk on and off the bus like 16 times cause i had a salty reaction cause i knew i was getting nexted right off.

i walked off 3rd.

last dude didnt get nexted, he got make up put on at some make up school in downtown burbank then he had to act sexy by crawling on the floor.

this was in 2006. the purple polo shirt was from wardrobe cause they matched my white/purple dunks with the ostridge on the toe.

i had on a Mushu the dragon Iceberg History button up on at first, but it was hella black and white and they said thats a no no on tv.

the chick nexted me, then got at me. i hit 1 time raw, and have never seen her since cause she wasnt from cali.

the end.

ive smashed atleast 9 chicks just of getting recognized and everyone i went to HS and college with seen it before i did.

i was the man for a solid week.

then NT got a hold of it, and at the time i was already starting to get unpopular cause i was cool with ben and balling pretty hard myself and cats did not like that.

pretty much like big head Rico from Belly.

"i dont like that *$%%... %#+%% shinning too hard. i dont like that *$%% at all"

the end.

same cats hating wouldnt even give me their SN at any summits and it was all daps and congrats.

real world i get love for it. NT im hated for it.

yo HBW, who is the chick that always says the corny stuff when introducing/nexting people?

some of the stuff she said was so corny you couldn't help but laugh.

Back
Top Bottom