iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

On iTunes,what do you click so that all your music files automatically go into folders within your iTunes folder?

I think that's right.
For entire library - File > Library > Organize Library... >  select "Consolidate files" then hit OK

For individual files - right click file > select "Consolidate Files..." > hit "Consolidate"

i got two questions:

first off, i got itunes installed in my external hd. how do i transfer it to my internal one but keep the songs playing through my external?

2nd. why do songs listed later on in an album show up as the very first song on my ipod? take gangstarr's moment of truth for example. the song moment of truth itself shows up as the very song if i were to play it from beginning to end. that same song is listed at i think number six on itunes. how do i fix this?

i got two questions:

first off, i got itunes installed in my external hd. how do i transfer it to my internal one but keep the songs playing through my external?

2nd. why do songs listed later on in an album show up as the very first song on my ipod? take gangstarr's moment of truth for example. the song moment of truth itself shows up as the very song if i were to play it from beginning to end. that same song is listed at i think number six on itunes. how do i fix this?

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

i got two questions:

first off, i got itunes installed in my external hd. how do i transfer it to my internal one but keep the songs playing through

1. Just copy the folder theyre in.

2. Something has to be wrong with how the songs are tagged for them to be out of order. If one song has a track number and another doesnt it will mess the sort up.

i got two questions:

first off, i got itunes installed in my external hd. how do i transfer it to my internal one but keep the songs playing through

2. Something has to be wrong with how the songs are tagged for them to be out of order. If one song has a track number and another doesnt it will mess the sort up.

how do i pust all my viedos under one file name.
29xf9sh.jpg

Originally Posted by Watchmen

On iTunes,what do you click so that all your music files automatically go into folders within your iTunes folder?

I think that's right.
For entire library - File > Library > Organize Library... >  select "Consolidate files" then hit OK

For individual files - right click file > select "Consolidate Files..." > hit "Consolidate"
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Watchmen

I think that's right.

Thanks!

smh.gif
I lost my black skin because of the new iTunes update. do I need to wait till they update the skin to work on version 9.2.1? or can I just download it again now?

smh.gif
I lost my black skin because of the new iTunes update. do I need to wait till they update the skin to work on version 9.2.1? or can I just download it again now?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

i got two questions:

1. tried that before. it said it wasnt installed properly when i tried opening it.
2. ive tried that as well. itunes has the album in order. its just when i play it on my ipod a song or two seem to be listed wrong. usually placed in the very beginning of the album.

thanks for the help though.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

i got two questions:

1. tried that before. it said it wasnt installed properly when i tried opening it.
2. ive tried that as well. itunes has the album in order. its just when i play it on my ipod a song or two seem to be listed wrong. usually placed in the very beginning of the album.

thanks for the help though.

Some of my tracks are louder than the others....any way too fix this so my music has 1 uniform sound?

Some of my tracks are louder than the others....any way too fix this so my music has 1 uniform sound?

I haven't seen anything messed up so far. Was the artwork that was altered for sure embedded into the file and not just copied? I've had that happen before where my iTunes showed artwork and when I coped to phone there was no artwork for the songs. Kinda weird.

I haven't seen anything messed up so far. Was the artwork that was altered for sure embedded into the file and not just copied? I've had that happen before where my iTunes showed artwork and when I coped to phone there was no artwork for the songs. Kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom