iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by GaryOak

If it aint the full album, it aint worth puttin in
i thought i was the only one that would download a album for one song.
me too
laugh.gif
Word, have a whole album and only one song be played from it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

How do I go about saving my iTunes Library, whether it is being saved onto an external HD or my actual desktop (in a folder)? I never knew how to do this, so I figure asking in this thread is acceptable.

Thanks.

1. Go to your My Documents folder
2. Go to your My Music folder inside the My Documents folder, an Itunes folder should be there
3. Go into your Itunes folder then select the Itunes Music Library.xml file and Itunes Library.itl file
4. Copy and Paste them to an External hard drive or a flash drive, depending on the size of your library

This is what I did when I transferred my Itunes library from my Desktop to my laptop, all my songs transferred without any problems.

On another note, I just finished organizing my library and it is looking quite sexy.
pimp.gif
 My problem now is that my library is currently to big for my 4GB Ipod.
laugh.gif

BTW Good looks on that link Adobe.

How do I go about saving my iTunes Library, whether it is being saved onto an external HD or my actual desktop (in a folder)? I never knew how to do this, so I figure asking in this thread is acceptable.

Thanks.

2. Go to your My Music folder inside the My Documents folder, an Itunes folder should be there
3. Go into your Itunes folder then select the Itunes Music Library.xml file and Itunes Library.itl file
4. Copy and Paste them to an External hard drive or a flash drive, depending on the size of your library

This is what I did when I transferred my Itunes library from my Desktop to my laptop, all my songs transferred without any problems.

On another note, I just finished organizing my library and it is looking quite sexy.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BTW Good looks on that link Adobe.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

me too
laugh.gif

that's what I did until started downloading some Radio 1 shows, but I have all of them under the hosts name and have a BBC Radio 1 playlist

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

me too
laugh.gif

that's what I did until started downloading some Radio 1 shows, but I have all of them under the hosts name and have a BBC Radio 1 playlist

picture1slo.png

for mine i gotta have it like Song Title (remix) (feat. artists)

no lowercase letters at the beginning of words either

smokin.gif

picture1slo.png

for mine i gotta have it like Song Title (remix) (feat. artists)

no lowercase letters at the beginning of words either

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Thanks.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, seems easy enough.

Oh, and having a 160GB Classic FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I had an 8GB Touch and just knew it was time to upgrade to a Classic, which I did Christmas '09. Greatest investment in a while.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Thanks.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, seems easy enough.

Oh, and having a 160GB Classic FTW
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I had an 8GB Touch and just knew it was time to upgrade to a Classic, which I did Christmas '09. Greatest investment in a while.

-I'm quality over quantity, if an album has weak joints I will delete them and throw the hot ones in my "Rap" or "R&B" albums

2mzd25s.jpg

5kltzb.jpg

-I'm quality over quantity, if an album has weak joints I will delete them and throw the hot ones in my "Rap" or "R&B" albums

2mzd25s.jpg

5kltzb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom