images
Raiders Since 1991

images
 Lakers Since 1993

cobi-jones-1996-la-galaxy-jersey.jpg
 Galaxy Since 1996 

images
 River Plate Since 1997

1. Fan of the Eagles since I saw Run DMC play against the Vikings???? one thanks giving, and hit this dude with an iverson-esque vs jordan crossover juke that had me like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2. Fan of the texas longhorns since i was like 10 being that i grew up right outside austin
3. Fan of the lakers since about 3 or 4 years ago... used to not have a favorite team, just favorite players (pause), but being that kobe was my fav. player, just made sense to roll with the lake show

1. Fan of the Eagles since I saw Run DMC play against the Vikings???? one thanks giving, and hit this dude with an iverson-esque vs jordan crossover juke that had me like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2. Fan of the texas longhorns since i was like 10 being that i grew up right outside austin
3. Fan of the lakers since about 3 or 4 years ago... used to not have a favorite team, just favorite players (pause), but being that kobe was my fav. player, just made sense to roll with the lake show

Skins fan since they drafted sean taylor. I know its only a player but I had an emotional etatchment to him and I've liked the ******** ever since. Born in 1992 if that matters.

Skins fan since they drafted sean taylor. I know its only a player but I had an emotional etatchment to him and I've liked the ******** ever since. Born in 1992 if that matters.

New York Yankees since birth

Dallas Cowboys since 1992 (my grandma's influence..bought me a mini Troy Aikman football that I used for the most epic football game a couple years later in kindergarten) (Was also Deion Sanders for Halloween in 1996)

Lakers since 1999... (Kobe was my 2nd favorite players after Jordan.. And when Jordan left I was heart broken didn't know what to do.. So I gradually transferred it to Kobe & the Lakers)(that day still makes me sad thinking about it)

New York Yankees since birth

Dallas Cowboys since 1992 (my grandma's influence..bought me a mini Troy Aikman football that I used for the most epic football game a couple years later in kindergarten) (Was also Deion Sanders for Halloween in 1996)

Lakers since 1999... (Kobe was my 2nd favorite players after Jordan.. And when Jordan left I was heart broken didn't know what to do.. So I gradually transferred it to Kobe & the Lakers)(that day still makes me sad thinking about it)

Lakers since Eddie Jones.
Raiders since I could start following football.
A's since around 05-06ish when I started getting into baseball.
Sharks since 07, my friends got me into hockey.

Lakers since Eddie Jones.
Raiders since I could start following football.
A's since around 05-06ish when I started getting into baseball.
Sharks since 07, my friends got me into hockey.

I'm 22 years old, for as long as I can remember been a Mets, NY Giants, NY Rangers, and Knicks fan.

I'm 22 years old, for as long as I can remember been a Mets, NY Giants, NY Rangers, and Knicks fan.

Back
Top Bottom