I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

I've Been A Fan Of The 49ers,Sf Giants, and The Bay Area Warriors ever since I was born

I've Been A Fan Of The 49ers,Sf Giants, and The Bay Area Warriors ever since I was born

I have been a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers ever since 1986 (Birth year).

pimp.gif

-Rockets fan since '92 (born and raised in Houston)
-Colts fan since Peyton got drafted cause I loved watching him at Tennessee
-Oregon Ducks fan since '06 when I decided in 8th grade what college I wanted to go to (
grin.gif
)
-Bron Bron fan (sn) since watching him as a youngin go through HS
Born in 1992.
pimp.gif

-Rockets fan since '92 (born and raised in Houston)
-Colts fan since Peyton got drafted cause I loved watching him at Tennessee
-Oregon Ducks fan since '06 when I decided in 8th grade what college I wanted to go to (
grin.gif
)
-Bron Bron fan (sn) since watching him as a youngin go through HS
Born in 1992.
pimp.gif

49ers since birth. Mom is from San Fran and made sure we cheered for them and the Giants.
Jazz fan since 1992

49ers since birth. Mom is from San Fran and made sure we cheered for them and the Giants.
Jazz fan since 1992

Buckeyes since birth.
Reds/Bengals since 2008 (Parents moved to Cincy).
Cavs since 2003 (LeBron's rookie year, followed him thru high school), still rock with them to this day though.

Buckeyes since birth.
Reds/Bengals since 2008 (Parents moved to Cincy).
Cavs since 2003 (LeBron's rookie year, followed him thru high school), still rock with them to this day though.

Pacers, Colts, IU, Notre Dame, Cubs fan since very young like 93 or something..
Chelsea fan since 2007 ... just really got into soccer recently

Can't say since birth because my family wasn't really into sports... but I've loved my local teams since i was like 8 and will forever stay loyal...

Pacers, Colts, IU, Notre Dame, Cubs fan since very young like 93 or something..
Chelsea fan since 2007 ... just really got into soccer recently

Can't say since birth because my family wasn't really into sports... but I've loved my local teams since i was like 8 and will forever stay loyal...

I've been a fan of basketball since 1988

I've been a fan of the Spurs since 1999.

I've been of fan of the Thunder since 2008. I used to play some niketalker named Woodside and he would whoop my $$% with the weakest team, New York Knicks. I wanted to be that good so i pickd the next weakest team and been a fan of them in NBA 2k sports and in real life since.

I've been a fan of basketball since 1988

I've been a fan of the Spurs since 1999.

I've been of fan of the Thunder since 2008. I used to play some niketalker named Woodside and he would whoop my $$% with the weakest team, New York Knicks. I wanted to be that good so i pickd the next weakest team and been a fan of them in NBA 2k sports and in real life since.

Back
Top Bottom