I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

-cowboys ever since inception
-the tarheels ever since inception
-miami heat ever since dwade came
-ray allen ever since he got game

Laker fan since a fetus. moved the bay when i was 9 and i was exposed to this man
pimp.gif

I've Been A Fan Of The Lakers Ever Since Kobe did that Colorado Incident.

I've Been A Fan Of The Heat Ever Since LeBron did the Decision.

I've Been A Fan Of The Lakers Ever Since Kobe did that Colorado Incident.

I've Been A Fan Of The Heat Ever Since LeBron did the Decision.

Bucs fan since 96 watching Mike Alstott

Sixers fan since 97 watching Allen Iverson

Ducks fan since the first Mighty Ducks movie 
laugh.gif

Mariners fan since 2001 when they got Ichiro

Bucs fan since 96 watching Mike Alstott

Sixers fan since 97 watching Allen Iverson

Ducks fan since the first Mighty Ducks movie 
laugh.gif

Mariners fan since 2001 when they got Ichiro

Oh yea to add. SF Giants and Niners since birth, my older brothers were big fans

Oh yea to add. SF Giants and Niners since birth, my older brothers were big fans

Laker fan since 1993 when the 8 seed 39 win Lakers almost beat the 1 seed 62 win Suns in the first round

Met fan since 1986 when a 1 year old me watched the 86 World Series with my moms and decided to have me wear a ton of Mets stuff in a few of my baby pics.

49ers fan since 1994, I hated the Cowboys, the Rams and Raiders moved so there was no team in LA to cheer for plus I liked Jerry Rice and Steve Young. Everything since the 2003 season has been painful to watch though.

I been a casual Jets fan since 1998 too, my pops bought me a Keyshawn jersey when they switched to the jerseys they wear now prior to the 98 season, I went to a game that year and have gone to a few games since then and since they only play the 49ers once every 4 years there's no real conflict of interest there for me.

Laker fan since 1993 when the 8 seed 39 win Lakers almost beat the 1 seed 62 win Suns in the first round

Met fan since 1986 when a 1 year old me watched the 86 World Series with my moms and decided to have me wear a ton of Mets stuff in a few of my baby pics.

49ers fan since 1994, I hated the Cowboys, the Rams and Raiders moved so there was no team in LA to cheer for plus I liked Jerry Rice and Steve Young. Everything since the 2003 season has been painful to watch though.

I been a casual Jets fan since 1998 too, my pops bought me a Keyshawn jersey when they switched to the jerseys they wear now prior to the 98 season, I went to a game that year and have gone to a few games since then and since they only play the 49ers once every 4 years there's no real conflict of interest there for me.

Been watching and following the Giants since 1993, but became a true fan in 1997.

I remember running home after school to watch the end of the Marlin games...bad endings.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Wild Card team having home-field advantage back then.

Been watching and following the Giants since 1993, but became a true fan in 1997.

I remember running home after school to watch the end of the Marlin games...bad endings.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Wild Card team having home-field advantage back then.

i been the fan of the tampa bay lightning since i was a kid. i thought that their logo and team colors were cool

still do. they have one of the few jerseys in the nhl that reebok didnt rape completely
laugh.gif

i been the fan of the tampa bay lightning since i was a kid. i thought that their logo and team colors were cool

still do. they have one of the few jerseys in the nhl that reebok didnt rape completely
laugh.gif

Argentina since 1993 (They were my team in "FIFA International Soccer" for Sega Genesis and I've supported them since
laugh.gif
)

Arsenal since around 2002 (Dad is a life long fan...would always ask me to check the scores online, started following them afterwards)

Raptors since they came into the league

Blue Jays since around 1995 (After David Cone came and visited my school)

Patriots since around 2005 (Not gonna lie, I'm a bandwagoner)

Argentina since 1993 (They were my team in "FIFA International Soccer" for Sega Genesis and I've supported them since
laugh.gif
)

Arsenal since around 2002 (Dad is a life long fan...would always ask me to check the scores online, started following them afterwards)

Raptors since they came into the league

Blue Jays since around 1995 (After David Cone came and visited my school)

Patriots since around 2005 (Not gonna lie, I'm a bandwagoner)

Born in 1985 into a die-hard 49ers family. My Fam has had season tix since 1980.
Have not missed a home game since I was 10.

Born in 1985 into a die-hard 49ers family. My Fam has had season tix since 1980.
Have not missed a home game since I was 10.

Back
Top Bottom