I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

Oakland Athletics since birth.
Oakland Raiders since 99-00 season, losing to the Ravens in the AFC title game.
Los Angeles Lakers since watching Shaq tear up the Pacers in the 2000 Finals.
UCLA since they accepted me in April. Followed no other college before that.

Laker fan since Horry hit that shot on the Kings. I was crip walkin after they won that game
laugh.gif

The U since they beat the snot out of Texas in the Cotton Bowl and changed the rules of college football, besides nobody used the word "swag" until the Canes showed up
The Trail/Jail Blazers since Clyde wore the red 'Roos and we drafted Sam Bowie instead of Mike(Go figure)
The Mets, cuz I was a Texas kid living in Corona Queens, NY(14 years) and I watched D Strawberry, D Gooden, and Co. win the '86 World Series (Thanks Billy Buckner)
The G-Men, cuz I'm from Texas and ^see above^ and NFC East football is what I grew up on. The Giants were who my auntie and I followed, and I hate the Boys, Iggles, and Skins.

The U since they beat the snot out of Texas in the Cotton Bowl and changed the rules of college football, besides nobody used the word "swag" until the Canes showed up
The Trail/Jail Blazers since Clyde wore the red 'Roos and we drafted Sam Bowie instead of Mike(Go figure)
The Mets, cuz I was a Texas kid living in Corona Queens, NY(14 years) and I watched D Strawberry, D Gooden, and Co. win the '86 World Series (Thanks Billy Buckner)
The G-Men, cuz I'm from Texas and ^see above^ and NFC East football is what I grew up on. The Giants were who my auntie and I followed, and I hate the Boys, Iggles, and Skins.

Gators since I was born.
Ducks since 1998 when I moved out here.
Jayhawks since I can remember. 75% of my entire family being alumni leaves me no choice.

SF Giants since... I cant even remember. I just know my dad is responsible.

Red Sox since I saw Pedro pitching and Nomar fielding.

Buccaneers since the mid 90s.

Trail Blazers since 98.

Gators since I was born.
Ducks since 1998 when I moved out here.
Jayhawks since I can remember. 75% of my entire family being alumni leaves me no choice.

SF Giants since... I cant even remember. I just know my dad is responsible.

Red Sox since I saw Pedro pitching and Nomar fielding.

Buccaneers since the mid 90s.

Trail Blazers since 98.

was a fan of the sox ever since they've had Mo Vaughn and Nomar.
Fan of the Pats around 2000-2001 when i started watching football.
Fan of Celtics when they had Pierce and Antione Walker loosing in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Fan of Villanova Basketball ever since they had Allan Ray, Mike Nardi, Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry making it rain around the 3pt. line.

was a fan of the sox ever since they've had Mo Vaughn and Nomar.
Fan of the Pats around 2000-2001 when i started watching football.
Fan of Celtics when they had Pierce and Antione Walker loosing in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Fan of Villanova Basketball ever since they had Allan Ray, Mike Nardi, Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry making it rain around the 3pt. line.

Rams 2000 (Greatest show on turf)
Sixers 2000 (Allen Iverson)
Giants 2009 (Tim Lincecum, even though i've been following since 2000 and they've had a run with Bonds I wasn't a true fan)
Sharks 2001-3 #!* (i forgot when i began watching hockey)

born in 92 if that matters....

Rams 2000 (Greatest show on turf)
Sixers 2000 (Allen Iverson)
Giants 2009 (Tim Lincecum, even though i've been following since 2000 and they've had a run with Bonds I wasn't a true fan)
Sharks 2001-3 #!* (i forgot when i began watching hockey)

born in 92 if that matters....

Eagles fan since 2002. The 2nd year in a row they lost the in the NFC championship.
Celtics fan since 2007. The year Kevin Garnett was traded to them.
Red Sox fan since 2003. Pedro pitching
KU Jayhawks fan since 2005. The senior years of Wayne Simien, Keith Langford, Aaron Miles, & Michael Lee. Lost to Bucknell
30t6p3b.gif

Eagles fan since 2002. The 2nd year in a row they lost the in the NFC championship.
Celtics fan since 2007. The year Kevin Garnett was traded to them.
Red Sox fan since 2003. Pedro pitching
KU Jayhawks fan since 2005. The senior years of Wayne Simien, Keith Langford, Aaron Miles, & Michael Lee. Lost to Bucknell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I've been A Fan of The Boston Celtics Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The Boston Red Sox Ever Since I was born.

I've been A Fan of The Boston Bruins Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The New England Patriots Ever Since I was born.
What year were you born? If your anywhere around my age your most likely lying. Pats was getting no love before Brady, even around these parts.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I've been A Fan of The Boston Celtics Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The Boston Red Sox Ever Since I was born.

I've been A Fan of The Boston Bruins Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The New England Patriots Ever Since I was born.
What year were you born? If your anywhere around my age your most likely lying. Pats was getting no love before Brady, even around these parts.

Back
Top Bottom