I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

Yankees/Nets fan in 2003 (Mostly a Nets fan because they were good at the time and they were on the same channel as the Yankees.)

Also 2003 was also when i became a fan of sports in general. (Other than NASCAR)

I've been A Fan of The Knicks Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The Mets Ever Since I was born.

I've been A Fan of The Giants Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The Knicks Ever Since I was born

I've been A Fan of The Mets Ever Since I was born.

I've been A Fan of The Giants Ever Since I was born

Dolphins - Since the womb and I'm their biggest critic.
Marlins - 1993
Hurricanes - Since the womb
Hoyas - Since Iverson, but huge Big East bball fan in general. Plus, my mom went to G-Town.
Magic - Penny
pimp.gif

Dolphins - Since the womb and I'm their biggest critic.
Marlins - 1993
Hurricanes - Since the womb
Hoyas - Since Iverson, but huge Big East bball fan in general. Plus, my mom went to G-Town.
Magic - Penny
pimp.gif

I've Been A Fan Of The Clippers Ever Since Benoit Benjamin was drafted

I've Been A Fan Of The Lakers/Dodgers Ever Since my family moved to Los Angeles

I've Been A Fan Of The Detroit Lions Ever Since Rodney Peete (USC) was drafted in the 6th round of the1989 NFL draft

I've Been A Fan Of The USC football team Ever Since Rodney Peete beat Troy Aikman and became SI's cover boy

81989493.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've Been A Fan Of The Clippers Ever Since Benoit Benjamin was drafted

I've Been A Fan Of The Lakers/Dodgers Ever Since my family moved to Los Angeles

I've Been A Fan Of The Detroit Lions Ever Since Rodney Peete (USC) was drafted in the 6th round of the1989 NFL draft

I've Been A Fan Of The USC football team Ever Since Rodney Peete beat Troy Aikman and became SI's cover boy

81989493.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Titans fan since that year they went to the superbowl...i literally cried when i thought they lost that game on that lateral call.
Tarheel fan since i found out michael jordan went there.
ole miss fan since my homeboy got his football scholarship in '08.
georgia tech fan since my homeboy got his football scholarship in '08.

Titans fan since that year they went to the superbowl...i literally cried when i thought they lost that game on that lateral call.
Tarheel fan since i found out michael jordan went there.
ole miss fan since my homeboy got his football scholarship in '08.
georgia tech fan since my homeboy got his football scholarship in '08.

ive been a fan of the chicago bulls since i can remember
ive been a fan of the chicago bears since brian urlacher
ive been a fan of the baltimore ravens since the super bowl days
ive been a fan of the new orleans saints since deuce mccalister

ive been a fan of the chicago bulls since i can remember
ive been a fan of the chicago bears since brian urlacher
ive been a fan of the baltimore ravens since the super bowl days
ive been a fan of the new orleans saints since deuce mccalister

ive been a fan of the oilers since...damn, i really dont know. since i was really young i guess. ill be damned if i can remember the year

ive been a fan of the raptors since their inception into the nba. cant say the same for the grizz though
laugh.gif

ive been a fan of the oilers since...damn, i really dont know. since i was really young i guess. ill be damned if i can remember the year

ive been a fan of the raptors since their inception into the nba. cant say the same for the grizz though
laugh.gif

i've been a fan of the Chargers since 1994.

i've been a fan of the Trojan football team since Carson Palmer was QB.

i've been a fan of the Dodgers since Raul Mondesi was playing RF.

i've been a fan of the Clippers since Brand, Odom, Miles and Q-Rich.

i've been a fan of Tarheel basketball since 1995.

i've been a fan of the Chargers since 1994.

i've been a fan of the Trojan football team since Carson Palmer was QB.

i've been a fan of the Dodgers since Raul Mondesi was playing RF.

i've been a fan of the Clippers since Brand, Odom, Miles and Q-Rich.

i've been a fan of Tarheel basketball since 1995.

Heat fan since July...
SF Giants fan since October...
Saints fan since February...
Blackhawks fan since June...
Spain Futbol fan since July...
Also have liked Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, and Jimmie Johnson for the longest time.

pimp.gif

Heat fan since July...
Also have liked Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, and Jimmie Johnson for the longest time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Heat fan since July...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Heat fan since July...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I was avoiding this thread, but now with the Giants winning I feel like venting, 
laugh.gif

I've always been against the grain in who I root for with the exception of the Dodgers.  I've been going to Dodger games since I was an infant, born in '82 so my parents, Mexican immigrants, got caught up in "FernandoMania". 

I was a fan of the Bulls since the 1991 Finals, everyone was going for the Lakers, I was 8 years old so I wasn't really a fan of either team.  Once I saw Micheal split the Laker defense for that layup
eek.gif
....I was sold.  More on this later.

I became a fan of SC for the same reason, they sucked in the 90's and everyone on the block rooted for UCLA and Notre Dame.  Since the Coliseum was empty most of the time, they used to hand out free tickets at school so I would attend games as well.  Now I'm going to school here
smokin.gif

49ers since about 91-92.  I also liked the Raiders at the time since they were in LA.  I was a big Bo Jackson/Marcus Allen fan, and liked Montana and Rice 'cause my cousing bought me a poster and book with them on it.  I was an impressionable 9-10 year old at the time.  I swore the Raiders off when they ditched LA...  $##$ the Raiders!

Anyway, I hated the Lakers, more so during their initial run of success after MJ bounced.  I hated them with a passion, couldn't stand them.  It's too late to jump on the wagon, and it's probably a reason I've kind of stopped watching the NBA.  I can't even enjoy the success of the only team that is successfull in my city,
laugh.gif
*shrugs*.  I have visited other ballparks and football stadiums.  I love the "Beat LA" chants in San Diego and the Bay Area, because I know most of them turn around and root for the Lakers in November
laugh.gif

I will chalk it up as a sports fan regret, should of supported the Lakers when MJ bailed.  For awhile, during my Laker hate days I would know more about the Lakers than Laker fans.  Now I hardly watch the NBA, mostly just the conference finals and finals.

I don't root against the Lakers no more...not a fan, but don't root against them.  They are an LA team.  People like to take any shot they can at "my city".

Nothing against the Bulls either, still root for them and dig their colors but it's hard rooting for a team you hardly see.  After MJ bounced they fell off the map nationally.  Up until now they hardly come out on tv, I follow the season threads on NT, but I just lurk.  I live about 2k miles away so I don't have much to contribute as opposed local teams.

[Usher] This is my confession [Usher]

I was avoiding this thread, but now with the Giants winning I feel like venting, 
laugh.gif

I've always been against the grain in who I root for with the exception of the Dodgers.  I've been going to Dodger games since I was an infant, born in '82 so my parents, Mexican immigrants, got caught up in "FernandoMania". 

I was a fan of the Bulls since the 1991 Finals, everyone was going for the Lakers, I was 8 years old so I wasn't really a fan of either team.  Once I saw Micheal split the Laker defense for that layup
eek.gif
....I was sold.  More on this later.

I became a fan of SC for the same reason, they sucked in the 90's and everyone on the block rooted for UCLA and Notre Dame.  Since the Coliseum was empty most of the time, they used to hand out free tickets at school so I would attend games as well.  Now I'm going to school here
smokin.gif

49ers since about 91-92.  I also liked the Raiders at the time since they were in LA.  I was a big Bo Jackson/Marcus Allen fan, and liked Montana and Rice 'cause my cousing bought me a poster and book with them on it.  I was an impressionable 9-10 year old at the time.  I swore the Raiders off when they ditched LA...  $##$ the Raiders!

Anyway, I hated the Lakers, more so during their initial run of success after MJ bounced.  I hated them with a passion, couldn't stand them.  It's too late to jump on the wagon, and it's probably a reason I've kind of stopped watching the NBA.  I can't even enjoy the success of the only team that is successfull in my city,
laugh.gif
*shrugs*.  I have visited other ballparks and football stadiums.  I love the "Beat LA" chants in San Diego and the Bay Area, because I know most of them turn around and root for the Lakers in November
laugh.gif

I will chalk it up as a sports fan regret, should of supported the Lakers when MJ bailed.  For awhile, during my Laker hate days I would know more about the Lakers than Laker fans.  Now I hardly watch the NBA, mostly just the conference finals and finals.

I don't root against the Lakers no more...not a fan, but don't root against them.  They are an LA team.  People like to take any shot they can at "my city".

Nothing against the Bulls either, still root for them and dig their colors but it's hard rooting for a team you hardly see.  After MJ bounced they fell off the map nationally.  Up until now they hardly come out on tv, I follow the season threads on NT, but I just lurk.  I live about 2k miles away so I don't have much to contribute as opposed local teams.

[Usher] This is my confession [Usher]

Back
Top Bottom