I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

Knicks since the Ewing era.

Yankees since Subway series. I really fell in love with the team and baseball all over again with that classic world series against the Diamondbacks.

Giants since Lightning and Thunder were rushing up the field.

Semi-Jets fan due to Vinny, Curtis, and Pennington.

Knicks since the Ewing era.

Yankees since Subway series. I really fell in love with the team and baseball all over again with that classic world series against the Diamondbacks.

Giants since Lightning and Thunder were rushing up the field.

Semi-Jets fan due to Vinny, Curtis, and Pennington.

warriors/1994 (nothing like watching that latrell and webber combo)
49ers/1992 (NFC Championship games versus the cowboys)

warriors/1994 (nothing like watching that latrell and webber combo)
49ers/1992 (NFC Championship games versus the cowboys)

Lakers since birth
SC football since birth
Hornets since 05, chris paul was drafted.

born and raised in So Cal

Lakers since birth
SC football since birth
Hornets since 05, chris paul was drafted.

born and raised in So Cal

- Sacramento Kings since '92 (I know, I know. Look, we all make bad choices in life. When i was 6 I made a bad choice to root for the Kings
laugh.gif
)

- 49ers since '92. To me Steve was the man, Joe was hurt and I never saw him play until he came back for the MNF game. He went to KC the next season.

- SF Giants since '93. I knew we would've beaten Philly and Toronto that year, *%+% the Braves...

- Sacramento Kings since '92 (I know, I know. Look, we all make bad choices in life. When i was 6 I made a bad choice to root for the Kings
laugh.gif
)

- 49ers since '92. To me Steve was the man, Joe was hurt and I never saw him play until he came back for the MNF game. He went to KC the next season.

- SF Giants since '93. I knew we would've beaten Philly and Toronto that year, *%+% the Braves...

49ers since birth
Giants since 94
Warriors since 98...not gonna lie i didnt care for the dubs when jordan was playing. even during his first retirement i rooted for hakeem.
Cal since 04...Aaron Rodgers and JJ Arrington...nuff said
San Jose Sharks since 05...I felt like getting into hockey and figured I'd root for the team closest to home

Lakers since 96-97 (i turned 9-10 and started paying attention to stuff/learned how to play basketball. plus my cool older neighbor/friend was a fan)

Cowboys same as Lakers

I hate baseball, but i casually cheer for the dodgers/yankees

USC football fan since 05, when i graduated high school and my best friend went there

Lakers since 96-97 (i turned 9-10 and started paying attention to stuff/learned how to play basketball. plus my cool older neighbor/friend was a fan)

Cowboys same as Lakers

I hate baseball, but i casually cheer for the dodgers/yankees

USC football fan since 05, when i graduated high school and my best friend went there

49ers since birth
Giants since 94
Warriors since 98...not gonna lie i didnt care for the dubs when jordan was playing. even during his first retirement i rooted for hakeem.
Cal since 04...Aaron Rodgers and JJ Arrington...nuff said
San Jose Sharks since 05...I felt like getting into hockey and figured I'd root for the team closest to home

Giants/9ers....SF born and raised
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Warriors and FC Barcelona in 03.

Gonzaga Bulldogs in '00

Giants/9ers....SF born and raised
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Warriors and FC Barcelona in 03.

Gonzaga Bulldogs in '00

Yankees/Nets fan in 2003 (Mostly a Nets fan because they were good at the time and they were on the same channel as the Yankees.)

Also 2003 was also when i became a fan of sports in general. (Other than NASCAR)

Back
Top Bottom