"I've Seen Every %$+*$!' Episode of The Wire" Discussion Thread

Rules:

1. No @@+##**% ness

Ok, so like the the title says, I'd strongly only urge people who've seen EVERY episode to come in, cuz you know never what scene or episode may bepotentially "spoiled" for you.

Just recently, I had a whole lotta free time and watched seasons 2 and 3---epic, to say the least. As I was watching, these were some of the things thatpissed me off the most:

1. Why the hell was Ziggy so stupid??
2. Herc and Carver are honestly examples of why MOST people hate cops; and they were stupid, as proven in season 3. No wonder ya'll was always stuck on a dam rooftop
laugh.gif
smh.gif

3. McNulty is good police...but selfish and ungreatful.

And the discussion of ALL discussions:
Who was more foul....Avon or [Clay Davis] Strang? [/Clay Davis]

I'mm say Avon...only cuz Strang wanted to put Avon in "timeout" so to speak because he wasn't ready for the vision....which, he eventuallysame to understand but it was too late (see season 3 finale in the scene RIGHT before cops bust in on them gettin' ready for war) Although, I can onlyimagine going to the cops is blasphemous on the streets, and is always the greater crime. What say you, good sirs??

Real talk. I just want the entire forum to be covered with Wire threads.

This show is too real.

Sidebar: Stop getting mad, Crank.

Omar was the greatest character realtalk
pimp.gif
II

edit-Didnt Ziggy pay like $1k+ for some jacket?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and then Meth said "not even a black man can style this #!!+"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Avon and Stringer were equally as foul, but Stringer had it coming for a WHILE. it's funny cause before season 3 started i predicted that he was gonna die,i was like the only person happy when he got clapped.

all those questions about ziggy and herc and carv are what makes the show so great, because like regular humans, you cant even explain some of their actions..ESPECIALLY ziggy.

also i saw bodie in the tag for this thread and now i'm sad.. when bodie got body'd i felt like one of my own dudes just got killed, no BS.

now someone give me some solid insight on this: What was Marlo really after, the money or the respect? cause i always thought the latter meant waaaay more tohim

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

pimp.gif
II
It always puzzled me how he had people in his corner and he was a FLAMING homesexual....like, could they actually happen in real life?? I mean,kids emulating him and everything...or was it that people didn't know?? Never quite got that.

Also, why nobody address my question??

And say what you want, but I liked Frank. He was a stand up dude and at the end of the day looked out forhis....that's a man of integrity if I never seen one.
pimp.gif

Can someone please breakdown from me the whole diologue about Snotboogie in the first episode of the first season? It was the one thing that stayed over myhead.

another wire thread? seriously????
trust me, Ive avoided them, personally I believe this embarassment of a tv series isnt even worthy of an internet forum topic discussion but 6 daily threads aday its not whats poppin NT

the sopranos>first season of prisonbreak>entourage>lost>weeds>trueblood>the office>happy days>I dream of genie>johnybravo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thewire

Im so glad this show never won a worthy award

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Timpace

5 seasons just wasnt enough...
Yes it was. It ended perfectly.
Agreed, it apparently was meant to be played out like a book when it comes to a beginning for development, the middle, and then the end for 5seasons.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

pimp.gif
II

edit-Didnt Ziggy pay like $1k+ for some jacket?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and then Meth said "not even a black man can style this #!!+"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that whole scene #*%!+%! on Zigg's life.

Marlo definitely wanted the respect more than the money....he basically says in season 3 at the rim shop when he was like "but they was on top...."alluding that he ain't really care what happened, just so long as people could say that Marlo was on top at some point in time.

That was shady how D got killed...but Strang wasn't takin' no chances
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Can someone please breakdown from me the whole diologue about Snotboogie in the first episode of the first season? It was the one thing that stayed over my head.

i never understood that either

i got the complete series for christmas..i finished it in a couple of weeks. i wanna watch the entire series agai ncause theres some things i missed cause iwatched it too fast (i watched both season 2 and 3 in 2 days) but i cant find some of the dvds. i might just buy it again
pimp.gif

not gonna say the show 'fell off' cuz it didnt

but things always fell into place for marlo, everytime he rose up the ranks it felt too easy and convenient

wish omar didnt get shot like that, woulda been dope to see him kill marlo or at least someone else like chris or snoop

yea thats what made stringer so ill, he was incredibly calculating, but he lacked any kind of heart and/or soul. like avon said, he bleed red, string bledgreen.

to be fair though, D WAS gettin outta pocket.. that whole scene when he tells avon what happened and they fight was crazy.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

another wire thread? seriously????
trust me, Ive avoided them, personally I believe this embarassment of a tv series isnt even worthy of an internet forum topic discussion but 6 daily threads a day its not whats poppin NT

the sopranos>first season of prisonbreak>entourage>lost>weeds>trueblood>the office>happy days>I dream of genie>johny bravo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the wire

Im so glad this show never won a worthy award
+#*% outta here and go watch your Johnny Bravo then bro.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

but things always fell into place for marlo, everytime he rose up the ranks it felt too easy and convenient

wish omar didnt get shot like that, woulda been dope to see him kill marlo or at least someone else like chris or snoop
man i swear.. i thought omar shoulda been killed when he jumped out the window on some spiderman @$#%. that had me
mad.gif
that he actually lived

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

man i swear.. i thought omar shoulda been killed when he jumped out the window on some spiderman @$#%. that had me
mad.gif
that he actually lived
oh yeah that part was kinda nuts too....i thought he like swung onto a lower balcony somehow....when you finally see him with just one bad leg(not even ankle, it's like his shin).....lol come on. dude jumped like 8 stories down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

OP replace the title with Sopranos or Entourage then you got yourself a thread

i seem to think think the wire actually gets a little more love on here than the sopranos, both great shows though

String messed up with the business with Brother Mouzone. That really put a strain on their relationship in the end.

On the flip side, Avon was hardheaded and shoulda listened to String as far as getting out the game. They coulda chilled and made bank for the rest of theirlives.

One of my personal favorite characters was Slim Charles. Dude always came through with the good advice and was a stand up dude, from the "We fight on thatlie" speech to Avon to him poppin Cheese.

Speaking of Cheese, he had probably the best lines, and I don't think anyone but Meth could have pulled them off with such hilariousness. "..and a$%%*! was pullin guns out her %%+$+. the #+*% was unseemly Unc!"
laugh.gif
"you know who got the best %%+$+? midgets...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Finally, for some reason, I always wanted to give it to Nerese Campbell! Don't know why...
frown.gif

yessss
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom