Iverson to the Pistons

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Anybody know what time the press conference is? And if it'll be on espn?
i heard 3:30, dont know if it will be on ESPN. hopefully FSN airs it.

I hope the Pistons can make a run with AI. Either way, this is a win win for the Pistons with AI's contract coming off the books this year.

been a pistons fan since the grant hill/stackhouse days
pimp.gif
... hopefully a repeat of the 03-04 season?

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Anybody know what time the press conference is? And if it'll be on espn?

just finished watching it live on the nba site..
but i'm sure espn will air it soon

what a way to end it.. practice?!
laugh.gif

Man, #1 just doesn't work, seriously, even if it is just for the season, Stuckey need to hop off that for real. Hopefully that Jersey will be the first andlast in production, and tomorrow we see a #3 on his chest.

Just hinting at what might happen next season. Let us say things don't work, and he gets released. Is it out of reach to see him in Philly again?
laugh.gif
,with EB, Iggy, Lou, and a host of others.

Enh, I'm not liking the way my dude's career is shaping right now. Three teams when he was supposed to be a Sixer for life. And possibly 4.

At his Pistons press conference, dude really said 'Practice? We're talking about practice?

roll.gif

I imagine he was probably asked something like 'When will you start practicing with the team?' or 'Will you be in practice tomorrow morning?'or something like that.

Dude chuckled and repeated those famous words he said before.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Man, #1 just doesn't work, seriously, even if it is just for the season, Stuckey need to hop off that for real. Hopefully that Jersey will be the first and last in production, and tomorrow we see a #3 on his chest.

Just hinting at what might happen next season. Let us say things don't work, and he gets released. Is it out of reach to see him in Philly again?
laugh.gif
, with EB, Iggy, Lou, and a host of others.

Enh, I'm not liking the way my dude's career is shaping right now. Three teams when he was supposed to be a Sixer for life. And possibly 4.

My feelings exactly. But I seriously doubt he will return to Philly. With the Pistons he has a much better chance of finally getting the ring that he has beenlonging for for years.
I was thinking about his trading today. I don't even know what's going to happen now. But what do you mean 4?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They tryin to kill me. For 11 years, I had the perfect situation. Then I settled into my two favorite ball players on the same squad. Then the GOAT goes toMoTown to wear Number 1?
indifferent.gif

I'm not rooting for the Pistons...Im rootin for Chuck....Come back to Philly after this season Chuck....Your numba 3 is still waiting for you...

%#%# this Stookey cat. Come off that Number Trey easy....

Originally Posted by nealraj006

My feelings exactly. But I seriously doubt he will return to Philly. With the Pistons he has a much better chance of finally getting the ring that he has been longing for for years.
I was thinking about his trading today. I don't even know what's going to happen now. But what do you mean 4?
Dumars is basically using A.I. (or rather "renting" him) for the season. Barring anything less that a miraculous run and a championship,A.I. will most likely be out of Motown for the '09-'10 season. So by 4, I mean't if he doesn't go back to Philly, he will have played for his4th team, making him sound almost like a journeyman
sick.gif
. Enh, even Shaq did it.

I think Dumars will use AI this season, and talk to him like "Yo we trying to get Lebron in here, this ur best chance to win a ring.....resign for areasonable amount and we can make this happen"

Of course Iverson will leave, we won't get Lebron, and we will be in rebuilding stages

At least I got my Lakers core together for the next 4 years

Back
Top Bottom