J Cole or Vado

When I see it on the shelves... Then I'll believe it...

He has 0 momentum right now...

That 35 sec *%+% during the BET Awards aint get him new fans either...

When I see it on the shelves... Then I'll believe it...

He has 0 momentum right now...

That 35 sec *%+% during the BET Awards aint get him new fans either...

yet again J-Cole is another over hyped artist that NT supports
When J-Cole drops NT will either be not satisfied with the album production, quantity of songs, or disappointed in the album in general

I'd rather listen to Vado personally

yet again J-Cole is another over hyped artist that NT supports
When J-Cole drops NT will either be not satisfied with the album production, quantity of songs, or disappointed in the album in general

I'd rather listen to Vado personally

By preference i like J.Cole, lyrically better and QUALITY music with meaning behind it. idk how that @*%$ is boring, i could listen to J.Cole all day.
Vado is cool for the NY street persona, but to me that @*%$ gets corny quick

By preference i like J.Cole, lyrically better and QUALITY music with meaning behind it. idk how that @*%$ is boring, i could listen to J.Cole all day.
Vado is cool for the NY street persona, but to me that @*%$ gets corny quick

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I can see that, or his album being overly hyped & still slept on.
I wish both these brothers success, but I see Cole havin the better career.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I can see that, or his album being overly hyped & still slept on.
I wish both these brothers success, but I see Cole havin the better career.

I have still yet to here Vado's name even once outside of NT (I live in Tx btw) and i tried to give hime some spins but i just couldnt get into him

I have still yet to here Vado's name even once outside of NT (I live in Tx btw) and i tried to give hime some spins but i just couldnt get into him

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

same here. Im in Cali btw.. I have never heard anyone talk about Vado.

Seems like NY dudes are the only ones pushing for vado on here.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vado who?!?!

Holla at me when Vado make a track like Losing my Balance.

Hollla @  me when Jermaine can make a track like Fed Story

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

right never heard his name once. People are arguing who's better Drake or J.cole. They play Who Dat on the radio all the time. I live in cincinnati by the way. So if J.Cole has 0 momentum then what does vato have?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

right never heard his name once. People are arguing who's better Drake or J.cole. They play Who Dat on the radio all the time. I live in cincinnati by the way. So if J.Cole has 0 momentum then what does vato have?

Vado rocked Summer Jam and it seems like EVERY other week he's doin a show somewhere in the city... One in BK the other day... Him & Cam is droppin an album real soon... Cam is helpin usherin him in the game...

Im in Harlem so of course there's goin be a bias to a certain extent, but J Cole launched his career in this very city, and judgin by his style he's catering more to an east coast crowd... On a street level, he's not buzzin in these parts, he has the internet buzzin, but so did Wale, and what he push like 28K units??... AND he had a hit single, "Who Dat" is not only an AWFUL song, its not makin ANY noise out here... I don't think Steadman could pay enuff (if he even cares) to get that song hot...

Cole just doesn't have IT... & if nothing else, Vado has IT...

Vado rocked Summer Jam and it seems like EVERY other week he's doin a show somewhere in the city... One in BK the other day... Him & Cam is droppin an album real soon... Cam is helpin usherin him in the game...

Im in Harlem so of course there's goin be a bias to a certain extent, but J Cole launched his career in this very city, and judgin by his style he's catering more to an east coast crowd... On a street level, he's not buzzin in these parts, he has the internet buzzin, but so did Wale, and what he push like 28K units??... AND he had a hit single, "Who Dat" is not only an AWFUL song, its not makin ANY noise out here... I don't think Steadman could pay enuff (if he even cares) to get that song hot...

Cole just doesn't have IT... & if nothing else, Vado has IT...

I dont see either of them blowing up to astronomical levels.

J. Cole on one hand has a broader appeal, but he's hardly buzzin at all. He needs to drop more music, and his promo needs to be on point. Son was walking around Prospect park during the Heatwave jumpoff, and people hardly knew who he was. Me and my dudes were joking about him postin up next to shorties singing the Star Is Born hook to get some notoriety.

Vado, is a NYC rapper. The BOAB series have helped him a great deal, but that doesnt say much, kuz how many people outside of NY and/or the east coast have checked for it? If people care enough for the Dipset reunion, for it to REALLY pop off, Vado can ring some bells, but I mean, how big would he get? I dont see son getting bigger than a Juelz or Bank$, hell look where Fab is at now.

Nay, wasnt u hatin on son a while back when the tapes first started buzzin? Serious question, cant remember if it was hate, animosity or a slight jab in reference to his name and his lifestyle.

I dont see either of them blowing up to astronomical levels.

J. Cole on one hand has a broader appeal, but he's hardly buzzin at all. He needs to drop more music, and his promo needs to be on point. Son was walking around Prospect park during the Heatwave jumpoff, and people hardly knew who he was. Me and my dudes were joking about him postin up next to shorties singing the Star Is Born hook to get some notoriety.

Vado, is a NYC rapper. The BOAB series have helped him a great deal, but that doesnt say much, kuz how many people outside of NY and/or the east coast have checked for it? If people care enough for the Dipset reunion, for it to REALLY pop off, Vado can ring some bells, but I mean, how big would he get? I dont see son getting bigger than a Juelz or Bank$, hell look where Fab is at now.

Nay, wasnt u hatin on son a while back when the tapes first started buzzin? Serious question, cant remember if it was hate, animosity or a slight jab in reference to his name and his lifestyle.

vado dont have IT... neither does cole but vado definitely has a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better chance of makin noise in mainstream... j cole's boring !@% flow and beats are going to keep him from ever dropping an album...

Back
Top Bottom