J Cole or Vado

vado dont have IT... neither does cole but vado definitely has a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better chance of makin noise in mainstream... j cole's boring !@% flow and beats are going to keep him from ever dropping an album...

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

yet again J-Cole is another over hyped artist that NT supports
When J-Cole drops NT will either be not satisfied with the album production, quantity of songs, or disappointed in the album in general

I'd rather listen to Vado personally

laugh.gif
 what are u basing that on dude? Have u been in his turtle paced thread?...dude if anything is still unknown even on here....the amount of attention he is getting is pretty equal to what he has done in the game thus far...few kids od'n here n there but everything else is consistent

I agree with u on the album thing tho but the thing is I dont think that will be a surprise as most ppl have already given their 2 cents on him....so it wont stretch to far away from what has already been said

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Vado rocked Summer Jam and it seems like EVERY other week he's doin a show somewhere in the city... One in BK the other day... Him & Cam is droppin an album real soon... Cam is helpin usherin him in the game...

Cole just doesn't have IT... & if nothing else, Vado has IT...
u making points for the other side bruh...aint nobody up on this kid outside ur city....n Cam dont matter in rap nomore regardless if he on boss of all bosses 18.

not to come off like I think J. Cole will be sum superstar cuz I gave dude my share of criticism.... but put thisVado in a line up of JR Writer Hell Rell Uncle Murda Red Cafe....u think folks outside of NYC gone be able to point out a Vado n say a song he made....helll nahh, dude aint going nowhere just like the rest of those guys...a Cam cosign means what to the rest of the world??...he aint no Juelz n even he may be done

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

yet again J-Cole is another over hyped artist that NT supports
When J-Cole drops NT will either be not satisfied with the album production, quantity of songs, or disappointed in the album in general

I'd rather listen to Vado personally

laugh.gif
 what are u basing that on dude? Have u been in his turtle paced thread?...dude if anything is still unknown even on here....the amount of attention he is getting is pretty equal to what he has done in the game thus far...few kids od'n here n there but everything else is consistent

I agree with u on the album thing tho but the thing is I dont think that will be a surprise as most ppl have already given their 2 cents on him....so it wont stretch to far away from what has already been said

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Vado rocked Summer Jam and it seems like EVERY other week he's doin a show somewhere in the city... One in BK the other day... Him & Cam is droppin an album real soon... Cam is helpin usherin him in the game...

Cole just doesn't have IT... & if nothing else, Vado has IT...
u making points for the other side bruh...aint nobody up on this kid outside ur city....n Cam dont matter in rap nomore regardless if he on boss of all bosses 18.

not to come off like I think J. Cole will be sum superstar cuz I gave dude my share of criticism.... but put thisVado in a line up of JR Writer Hell Rell Uncle Murda Red Cafe....u think folks outside of NYC gone be able to point out a Vado n say a song he made....helll nahh, dude aint going nowhere just like the rest of those guys...a Cam cosign means what to the rest of the world??...he aint no Juelz n even he may be done

I have NO CLUE what this hype about Vado is about.  Dude is straight up WACK!  Weak *** delivery sounding like the poor man's Papoose.  F outta here "slime"

I have NO CLUE what this hype about Vado is about.  Dude is straight up WACK!  Weak *** delivery sounding like the poor man's Papoose.  F outta here "slime"

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Nay, wasnt u hatin on son a while back when the tapes first started buzzin? Serious question, cant remember if it was hate, animosity or a slight jab in reference to his name and his lifestyle.

I just said son was CB4... & he is, but he ALWAYS had bars tho...

I just ain't like how he was goin HARD on the coke rap like that, my homegirl used to date this dude, I KNOW he wasn't hustlin like that...

He's no William Leonard Roberts, but I just felt like he shouldn't be so focused on that style, he kinda chilled, he talks about it in more of a 3rd person type of way... That I don't have a problem with...

But he from NY so of course he gotta start buzzin here first...

But how you compare him to Uncle Murda, Red Cafe, JR Writer etc??, all them Ns had deals BEFORE Vado was even on Mad Cyphers and NONE of them Ns is doin nothin now... Vado been grinded for years to get to where he is, and he still hungry...

Harlem Ns, unlike other parts of the city (or the east coast as a whole) have an international appeal...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Nay, wasnt u hatin on son a while back when the tapes first started buzzin? Serious question, cant remember if it was hate, animosity or a slight jab in reference to his name and his lifestyle.

I just said son was CB4... & he is, but he ALWAYS had bars tho...

I just ain't like how he was goin HARD on the coke rap like that, my homegirl used to date this dude, I KNOW he wasn't hustlin like that...

He's no William Leonard Roberts, but I just felt like he shouldn't be so focused on that style, he kinda chilled, he talks about it in more of a 3rd person type of way... That I don't have a problem with...

But he from NY so of course he gotta start buzzin here first...

But how you compare him to Uncle Murda, Red Cafe, JR Writer etc??, all them Ns had deals BEFORE Vado was even on Mad Cyphers and NONE of them Ns is doin nothin now... Vado been grinded for years to get to where he is, and he still hungry...

Harlem Ns, unlike other parts of the city (or the east coast as a whole) have an international appeal...

^i only made the comparison to say that he is no different than the rest of them guys...not that he is not on their level....yea he is a newcomer but I dont see him peaking on a mainstream level. He may well out rap all those guys I compared him to but even then I dont see him havin a Juelz Santana type notoriety say 5-6 years ago....again this aint sayin J.Cole will, i jus think he got more upside.

^i only made the comparison to say that he is no different than the rest of them guys...not that he is not on their level....yea he is a newcomer but I dont see him peaking on a mainstream level. He may well out rap all those guys I compared him to but even then I dont see him havin a Juelz Santana type notoriety say 5-6 years ago....again this aint sayin J.Cole will, i jus think he got more upside.

i dont understand how dudes is frontin on Vh1, son is ill and the fact that he's poppin rite now shows he got something. he reminds me of juelz when he first came out...j.cole is nice but i dont see him on that level of super stardom, he reminds me of lupe.......2 diff artist in 2 diff realms of the game

i dont understand how dudes is frontin on Vh1, son is ill and the fact that he's poppin rite now shows he got something. he reminds me of juelz when he first came out...j.cole is nice but i dont see him on that level of super stardom, he reminds me of lupe.......2 diff artist in 2 diff realms of the game

Back
Top Bottom