[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Any Given Sunday 1 is when I checked out Cole and began to pay attention to his music.

pimp.gif

Why are you even in this thread? I'm a fan of both but that isn't even slightly relevant nor are they the same type of rapper. You sound like a groupie.

Can't speak on that, I don't listen to those dudes. But Gates is not trash. He is arguably the nicest rapper our right now.

I can't hate... I never heard of gates until dude mentioned him in this thread.. And like he said dude is a beast, thanks for the put on.

It's still cole world though, and this album about to be flames. Can't wait

A lil cross pollination never hurt anyone. He has a mixtape dropping around the same time as Cole. I feel like it'll be a better body of work so I wanted to state my opinion.

Then state that opinion in his thread :lol: this thread isn't bout no damn Kevin Gates

And btw, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that his project is going to be a better body of work than Cole's, considering, you haven't heard a single riff, run, verse, beat, you haven't heard anything from FHD..

The Warm Up, Friday Night Lights Truly Yours been on repeat all day. Son is speaking to me, man. Can't wait for this album.

Back
Top Bottom