[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I hear FNL and it feels dated. I love it simply because I think about when it dropped how i found out about it on twitter and people were tweeting about it the whole night. But when I go backand listen to it some of the songs didn't age well. Too much for the intro and enchanted are the only records from that mixtape that can match the quality of the material he's making now imo.
FNL just seems like a "classic joint" maybe not classic but it just never gets too old with the passion he put in that tape.

I still think FHD is his best work but i like to put it into tiers

Top:

FHD, FNL

High:

TWU, TY series, AGS series

Mid:

Born Sinner, RotD

Lower Mid:

FHD

Bottom:

Sideline Story, The come up

First run of tour dates announced.

Nothing near me, I'm kinda bummed :smh:

But I respect the fact that he's showing love to all the cities that never get a chance to see these kinda tours first. :smokin Gotta love that, I'm sure he'll get around to the major cities after.

This is one of the reasons why I rock with Cole, he's not just doing the typical big market tour but he's taking time out for the smaller market too :pimp:

I see what he's doing. I like it. He said he made the album for ppl from small towns and lil cities who chase their dreams. This is paying it back to them first. Nothing but respect for that.

That N**** better come to Baltimore though lol

This is one of the reasons why I rock with Cole, he's not just doing the typical big market tour but he's taking time out for the smaller market too :pimp:
Yep he's coming to my hometown. wichita, ks. We never get big hip hop acts here.

Dang, you gotta hit KC for the good shows huh? I'm sure some acts go to Lawrence too but that's still far for you, I always hear my friends talmbout going out there to catch a show but im never interested in the artist.

Waiting till next week to see if He will come to Cleveland, he came the last 2 tours, but if he does not, i'll have to go down Cbus.

Man i like what he doing for the small cities but he better make his way down here , that What Dreams May come Tour was amazing
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom