[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Thing change, Rearrange and so do I (Aye who am I?)
It ain't always for the better dawg I can't lie (Aye who am I?)
I get high cause the lows can be so cold
I might bend a little bit but I don't fold
One time for my mind and two for yours
I got food for your thoughts to sooth your soul
If you see my tears fall just let me be
Move along, nothing to see

I never felt better

Thing change, Rearrange and so do I (Aye who am I?)
It ain't always for the better dawg I can't lie (Aye who am I?)
I get high cause the lows can be so cold
I might bend a little bit but I don't fold
One time for my mind and two for yours
I got food for your thoughts to sooth your soul
If you see my tears fall just let me be
Move along, nothing to see

I never felt better
pimp.gif

Still can't get into A Tale of 2 Cities. Only song I really didn't like; seems so out of place.

Tour dates are definitely needed. Saw him at Best Buy Theater here in NYC a few years ago. It was a dope show; he premiered the Lost Ones video that night. 

Last edited:
Still can't get into A Tale of 2 Cities. Only song I really didn't like; seems so out of place.

Tour dates are definitely needed. Saw him at Best Buy Theater here in NYC a few years ago. It was a dope show; he premiered the Lost Ones video that night. 
I was there that night, too. Cole always performs well. First time I saw him was a free show at City Hall Park. Wasn't even that packed.:lol:

Not sure how that can be considering the album is titled after his home address. Everything he talks about in that song (and a lot of his songs) have to do with his experience(s) in fayetteville.

Only song I skip/feels semi out of place to me is Wet Dreamz. Feels like it just missed the cut for "Sideline story" or even would have flowed better being placed on Warmup/Comeup

Interview was too dope, cole 1 of the few rappers i can listen to in an interview all day, very insightful, and def provokes thought, I know he is huge but still feel like he underrated by his peers and critics.

Back
Top Bottom