[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Damn this real af :lol:

Cole cool but man his fanbase can be annoying af. Idc if you say he top 5 currently but he aint EVER gon be the best as long as Kendrick rapping. Speaking of him & Kendrick i still aint forget that BS Black Friday lie bout February last yr

He better have a song with him on this next project & none of them generic Dreamville characters

I'm not a big on Cole, but I rocks with fp and emd.

Dude is like nas jr to me, he's skilled, but he's not entertaining. I can't think of a situation where I'd legit want to listen to Cole.

Last edited:
He ain't better than Kendrick but these 2 stand alone as far as actual RAPPING and LYRICS and SAYING SOMETHING. They don't bite or **** ride. They just do what they do.

Last edited:
I'll never understand the Cole hate. Ish is mind boggling to me lol

Realist rapper out by far.

It's simple. Most people, especially this newer generation are fake and phony. They aren't authentic. "Real" and "fake" can't intermingle. That's the answer.

He ain't better than Kendrick but these 2 stand alone as far as actual RAPPING and LYRICS and SAYING SOMETHING. They don't bite or **** ride. They just do what they do.
Krit up there too, heavily underrated. Hopes he gets that label **** resolved sometime so he can get the exposure he deserves. 

Krit up there too, heavily underrated. Hopes he gets that label **** resolved sometime so he can get the exposure he deserves. 

Krit left Def Jam but he been quiet af this year smh. I aint counting that freestyle mixtape either

KRIT is a much better producer than Cole but i like Coles rapping more. Sometimes KRIT does too much with the Southern slang lol

Justifying that half-*** **** he dropped, we always buy it
When he tell us he a genius but it's clearer lately
It's been hard for him to look into the mirror lately
There was a time when this ***** was my hero, maybe
That's the reason why his fall from grace is hard to take
'Cause I believed him when he said his **** was purer and he
The type of ***** swear he real but all around him's fake
The women, the ****riders, you know, the yes men
Nobody with the balls to say somethin' to contest him
So he grows out of control

Cold truth :x :pimp:

Cole's music plays it safe for the most part...people know what to expect from him and thats all there is to it

I can always count on members to talk completely out of their *** on here, some of you never disappoint. :lol:

The shade getting thrown at Cole is too much.

I don't even get why some of you even bother with the people who come in here to post Cole is boring and now the new thing that he is predictable (which makes no sense at all). Some of us love and appreciate the man's growth as an artists while some others don't. It is what it is.....I will never understand the people who enter the thread just to say they don't like Cole or what they think they will accomplish by it.

So to all the Cole fans and people here who appreciate him as an artist can we just stop feeding the trolls!

Now back to the regularly scheduled anticipation of the new album! :D

One of the takeaways I had from watching the doc was it was great to see how much Cole has grown musically as a producer and all the live instrumentation he is using!

I really enjoyed FHD after i stopped hoping for something better than FNL :nerd:

Born Sinner just didn't sit well with me and sideline story, like someone mentioned earlier, had a lot of the same tracks from his previous mixtapes. i like what i'm hearing so far tho.

Krit is up there with Cole and Dot. One can argue that Krit's body of work is a more complete and enjoyable experience.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

1. The Warm Up

2. 2014 Forest Hills drive

3. Born Sinner

4. Friday Night Lights

5. The Come Up

6. The Sideline Story

My list:

1. Friday Night Lights

2. 2014 Forest Hills Drive

3. The Warm Up

4. The Come Up

5. The Sideline Story

6. Born Sinner

My list:

1. Friday Night Lights

2. 2014 Forest Hills Drive

3. The Warm Up

4. The Come Up

5. The Sideline Story

6. Born Sinner

Facts.

FNL and FHD are so "complete".....idk. FNL is THE best project to drop this decade by a major artist.

FHD is so dope. January 28th......hits me in the feels mane.

I wouldn't say best complete project of the decade but it's the best album from Cole. It still had its flaws.

Back
Top Bottom