[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I def wouldn't call it the best project by a major artist this decade but....

FNL IS a classic "album quality" mixtape that I would've gladly paid money for

Facts.

FNL and FHD are so "complete".....idk. FNL is THE best project to drop this decade by a major artist.

FHD is so dope. January 28th......hits me in the feels mane.

I wouldn't say best complete project of the decade but it's the best album from Cole. It still had its flaws.

This

Can name other projects i enjoyed more than it but its still great. That hyperbole almost triggered me tho :lol:

Stop. MBDTF & GKMC exist. The only 2 classics of this decade.

Add TPAB & we not even counting mixtapes either lol

I def wouldn't call it the best project by a major artist this decade but....

FNL IS a classic "album quality" mixtape that I would've gladly paid money for

Add TPAB & we not even counting mixtapes either lol

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

i really try to like Wale.. i swear but even when he makes records like this its often missed on me.. just don't prefer his music man

Last edited:
I like Cole, but I don't LIKE Cole

His music is boring to me. His music holds no replay value.

I'm happy for his success and that people like him, because he's refreshing.

He just doesn't do anything for me.

Pretty much lol. He confirmed what Cole said. The bars for diss tracks has been lowered so far now though.

Neither was a diss, he just addressed what j Cole said, and partially agreed with him. Hiphop
smokin.gif
It's seriously mind boggling that people would listen to both songs and think they're feuding 
laugh.gif

What is there for J. Cole to "respond" to? Wale basically said "you right"

It's seriously mind boggling that people would listen to both songs and think they're feuding 
laugh.gif

What is there for J. Cole to "respond" to? Wale basically said "you right"
Its equal to your friend saying damn bruh you messed up and you saying " I know my bad bruh"

Yall got somethng personal against dude
Not at all. Never understand people who think if you don't ride with someone, you must hate them. Wale has never made a memorable album let alone a track imo. With that being said; I don't think he's wack, but he hasn't created anything that has resonated with me either.

Not at all. Never understand people who think if you don't ride with someone, you must hate them. Wale has never made a memorable album let alone a track imo. With that being said; I don't think he's wack, but he hasn't created anything that has resonated with me either.

But TAAN was the best album of 2015 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom