[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

The sad thing is you ****** don't understand the science behind wanting music to appeal to women. Name ANY OF THESE ****** that reached the upper echelon of the music business without catering to women. I'll wait.

You weird ****** want guys to be tough for you:lol:  

"Nah i don't like Hov rapping about Beyonce, I want to see him pour champagne on someone's daughter"

60% of Dave East's fan base is female. Go on youtube and look at his shows. Go to instagram and look at who's leaving comments.

Why would he want to specifically pander to dudes and alienate women? You call that "forced" I call that making sense. 

The women do love them some Dave East, I noticed that on twitter, it's serious :lol:

The sad thing is you ****** don't understand the science behind wanting music to appeal to women. Name ANY OF THESE ****** that reached the upper echelon of the music business without catering to women. I'll wait.

You weird ****** want guys to be tough for you:lol:  

"Nah i don't like Hov rapping about Beyonce, I want to see him pour champagne on someone's daughter"

60% of Dave East's fan base is female. Go on youtube and look at his shows. Go to instagram and look at who's leaving comments.

Why would he want to specifically pander to dudes and alienate women? You call that "forced" I call that making sense. 

Spot on. Majority of the fans that gonna push these artists to the top level they all aspire to be at, are women. They will support the **** out of an artist

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll crazy. J. Cole is nice but not on the level of Lupe. Let's be real.

Don't look at the commercial rap Lupe they showed you.

Plenty of rappers who bar for bar are miles ahead of J Cole from previous generations.

Killah Preist, AZ, Nas, Jay, Etc.

Hell even lyrically Dave East is better.

I'm a J Cole fan btw.

Btw..... J Cole Won't top this EVER...

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy. J. Cole is nice but not on the level of Lupe. Let's be real.

Don't look at the commercial rap Lupe they showed you.

I've listened to everything Lupe has released and you just can't ommit some of his material to make a case for him. He's alright, but I refuse to put him on a pedestal the way some nt'ers do.

Not putting him on a pedestal. Just saying J Cole isn't as good as y'all hype him up to be lyrically. He touches good subject. But stop putting HIM on a Pedestal.

It's because he's the only rapper now a days that's really putting out quality music.

Dave East is better than Cole lyrically EASILY!!!

Also Lupe is better than Cole lyrically but nowadays Cole makes better & more accessible music. Lupes pretentious attitude can get annoying real fast

J Cole still hasn't topped this record

If J Cole made Numb it would've blown up. His name holds weight.

The cool is one of the best hip hop album ever for me, but lupe hasnt been consistent since then. I got cole slightly ahead of lupe.

J Cole is a way better artist than lupe. Lupe is lyrically superior to Cole and damn near every other rapper

Last edited:
Yes Kendrick is also lyrically superior to Cole. Can't same the same about him vs lupe though, Kendrick is a better rapper though because his lyricism and song connect more, and overall the music is better. Lupe at his best is probably the best

Besides HOV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom