[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

can someone like movies like inception more than like say saving private ryan? Or Superhero movies vs. Documentaries?  Don't act like their is only one way to enjoy a form of art/media
and before you say "we talking about rap though" their's people who only care about beats/production and not care about lyrics at all.

Ok this where where I'm coming from and why, to me, it's an ignorant statement.

Hip Hop for me isn't just entertainment. It's very influential, and for the better part of a decade "drug rap" has taken over the genre. This is the **** that influences kids to sell drugs and kill people (please save your opinions about this because it's a different discussion in itself). So, here comes a guy like J. Cole who's rapping about positive **** and encouraging his community and you got guys saying "Nah man, I'll stick to the rappers who talk about selling dope and killing people."

I mean, come on :lol:

You right, hip hop is more than music but all rap aint hip hop. Some of this music is just entertainment.

It's always dumb when dudes justify liking something from Drake but don't like somebody else that does it better than him. Dudes that know nothing about dancehall but love it when Drake does it. :lol:

Drake is a garbage *** culture vulture **** boy

Culture vulture is so over used nowadays

Some of these guys are appealing to women just off looks & other women may actually rock with the regular songs. Kendrick aint really making love songs out here & hes pretty big cuz hes GOOD.

All in all most of these love rap songs are trash cuz not many rappers do it well at all

Came into a J. Cole expecting to see people being hyped for the new album and all I say is hate on Cole and Drake. **** if you don't like Cole

I know :lol:
Just hoping to see a track release or something. Not drake talk and Cole slander

Drake only came up cuz of Antis odd conflicting views on certain things in hip hop & artists getting slandered in their own thread is nothing new lol

Aint no music to talk bout til Dec 9th since everyone whos posted in here has already expressed their opinions on the doc & the 2 songs in it

Anybody else hear that the 2 songs from the doc won't be on the album so it'll be 10 unheard records? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Anybody else hear that the 2 songs from the doc won't be on the album so it'll be 10 unheard records? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Thought the album was 12 songs tho? And i had a feeling them songs werent gon be on the album. It also wouldnt surprise me if they sneak them in there at the last second tho lol

Thought the album was 12 songs tho? And i had a feeling them songs werent gon be on the album. It also wouldnt surprise me if they sneak them in there at the last second tho lol

You might be right, I thought it was only gonna be 10 songs. Hopefully it is 12.

Come someone explain the concept to me behind "fake deep" or "fake uplifting"? 

What makes something "real deep"? 
"fake deep" is when people say something in an attempt to come across as sophisticated. Here are two prime examples:

1) "2pac was going to change the world!" (no he wasn't, ****.)

2) "The best part of the pizza is the crust at the end!" (no it isn't. why didn't you order breadsticks then? ****)

With that being said, J. Cole is not fake-deep. The people that declare him fake-deep are the ones that are actually fake-deep.

If this is real, these are the corny fans I be talking about

Logged onto FB yesterday for the first time in months. Within 3-4 posts I see "Where all these new J Cole fans come from? 
eyes.gif
"  

Like his last **** didn't go double platinum 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

_'s really want a cookie or think they above people for listening to bruh

Edit: and I realize it's obviously not everybody but I see it a lot, **** is weird as hell to me because I don't even really see people doing this for Kendrick like that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just play Nas album NINJA" listen to intro and he mentioned something about false prophet, could this dude le be speaking about NASTY?

Even if it was real...what's the difference between that and ****** on here saying "You don't like Future because you just don't understand the lingo"? Or "you can't relate to da young trap ******"? 

Stans of all rappers love to get on their high horse. I've said this before not too long ago, but the "trap rap" ****** are just as pretentious and elitist as the "smart" rap ******. That's why you turn your nose up when you see Jay pictured with Zaytoven as if your world is being breached. No different than the "rappity rap rap" ****** that would scoff if DJ Premier was pictured with Gucci Mane in the studio.
Just play Nas album NINJA" listen to intro and he mentioned something about false prophet, could this dude le be speaking about NASTY?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom