[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Cole World 

neighbors and 4 your eyez are my fav tracks.

Neighbors man 
nthat.gif
NEIGHBORS THINK I'M
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn, our boy Cole has a pretty huge drop off second week. Overall -82%. Sold 91k this week and 44k hard copies (-88% drop off).

P.S - these are Hitsdailydouble numbers as I've mention before, they normally over project the numbers by few thousands.

Last edited:
The more I listen to 4YEO the more I feel like it's an extention of FHD. Like, not necessarily a sequel but more like a side story from FHD.

Anyone else get a poetry vibe from Deja Vu? I feel like Cole is reciting a poem over a beat. Song is :smokin.

That chorus hits home every time. I know every dude can relate to that.

Ok so he shoulda had them change it then. Either way one of them jawns shoulda been changed. Exchange was the better track anyways
What??? That beat was stolen, only person that could've done anything was Cole since Bryson released his song first. He believed in the song that much to release it knowing people are goona have this reaction, and it's his biggest song off the album so far according to the charts.

You can have your opinion, but the song is successful on paper, nonetheless, what it means to people listening to it; this the music for the soul.

Last edited:
If I paid for a beat and legally own it, it's not on me to change a got damn thing about it

Let us be real here. J.Cole has been absolutely killing it lately. Album sales, digital sales, touring etc. but he does have a 360 deal. So here comes my question...Is he eating off all this the way he should be?

Let us be real here. J.Cole has been absolutely killing it lately. Album sales, digital sales, touring etc. but he does have a 360 deal. So here comes my question...Is he eating off all this the way he should be?

How do we know he has a 360 deal? If he had one to begin with, how do we know he is still in that deal? He's out of his deal with Columbia, this album was released through his imprint with interscope and roc nation. I'm sure he has his business in order.

yea and i dont know about a 360 deal.

dude is his own boss know... his imprint put out 3 or 4 albums this year.

on Deja Vu... i feel like it would have worked on FHD still. He could have left off Wet Dreamz and went with that.

Now it would have been hard to use both in the first half of the album tho so i see thats prolly why they left it off.

either way it goes the record is a banger.

no body gave 2 isshts when kanye took panda and threw it on his joint even tho Cole situation is more in his favor

Back
Top Bottom