[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

As a massive Cole stan I cannot wait. The trailer was great and I dig the cover and concept of the title. Man I feel this hitting the soul. I want that same feel I got with the first 3 mixtapes. And I think he'll deliver.

Is it safe to say that there won't be a leak? :nerd:

I think he does his best 1st week numbers with this project

This will be copped.

Never wold have thought a real rap dude would have come from out of there, even to this day.

Always liked Cole, but never really was hyped for anything from him on this degree like I am after seeing that trailer..
Need Krizzle and Cole to do a track together.

Whew let that boy Krit do the beat and Cole on the hook.

LAWD.

They Ready- Cole, Krit, and Kendrick.

I'm getting excited for this album. I wasn't a fan of most of Born Sinner, but I loved Sideline Story and his earlier tapes.

In...

13 tracks, no singles. I'm expecting huge things from this album.

There's usually only a few hip-hop albums every year with a cohesive sound or theme. Glad it seems like Cole is adding to the list.

You see, this is how you know J Cole is the greatest!! Easily!

I've been complaining I've been having sleep issues and he heard my cries and is back to save the game. I'm going to be getting a solid 8 hours this winter.

smokin.gif

Last edited:

You see, this is how you know J Cole is the greatest!! Easily!

I've been complaining I've been having sleep issues and he heard my cries and is back to save the game. I'm going to be getting a solid 8 hours this winter.

smokin.gif
daaaaaammmnnnnn lol

I love what Cole is doing and how he is releasing this project. Concept of the record sounds dope! I love that there are no singles. I am pumped to listen to this album in its entirety on the 9th. It's gonna be a good day with Pryhme dropping that day as well. Those 2 projects and the upcoming Kendrick album are easily my most anticipated hip-hop albums right now.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered the album tonight :pimp:

Added $15 to my iTunes thinking they would charge me immediately :lol:

I ain't ever bought a J Cole album before yet a cover and a trailer got me buying this one before it even release. I don't know, there's just something in the air about this one...

Been disappointed in both of Cole's projects. No replay value. I won't get excited for this one.

As far as I'm concerned Friday Night Lights is still his greatest body of work. And The Come Up and The Warm Up >>> Sideline Story and Born Sinner.

Been disappointed in both of Cole's projects. No replay value. I won't get excited for this one.

As far as I'm concerned Friday Night Lights is still his greatest body of work. And The Come Up and The Warm Up >>> Sideline Story and Born Sinner.
Agreed with all of this. The first album was mad disappointing to me. From memory I felt like the songs lacked content

Back
Top Bottom