[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

It's obviously centered around his daughter which is beautiful.

But as a fan I wish I could have 10 tracks full of Immortal, Deja Vu and Neighbors type tracks :\

But as a fan I wish I could have 10 tracks full of Immortal, Deja Vu and Neighbors type tracks :\

Agreed. tweeted it but this album ain't for us, it's for his daughter, he's just sharing it with us.

I would kill for a whole album of 4 your eyez only (the song) Cole.

Last edited:

Too soon to sample the Bryson Tiller joint
laugh.gif
how young are you?
I'm 36 

Agreed. tweeted it but this album ain't for us, it's for his daughter, he's just sharing it with us.

I would kill for a whole album of 4 your eyez only (the song) Cole.

I agree. Track has FNL vibes all over it

Everybody Dies and False Prophets better than every song on the tape outside the outro

Pretty disappointing for a 2 year wait

Album is cool, has a great message, some songs are just outstanding, but overall not what i wanted, mainstream will hate it, he's done better, this whole album based around his newborn daughter, suck this prolly his last album, Forest Hills will be his best album and Friday night lights will be his best work

But some songs on here are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] some Are just whatever

Album indeed has a great messages and good one to black men especially those who are fathers.

Upon one listen I didn't feel like there were any great/ songs per se except for 4 Your Eyez track. There are some very good songs such as Immortal, Ville Mentality, Changes, Neighbors, Foldin Clothes.

Overall I like the concept of the albums in which Cole speaks on his love for his family etc but giving us a cautionary tale of a friend who was incarcerated and lost his life and never developed a relationship with his daughter. I appreciate the album as a body of work overall and its concept. Upon first listen I would give it a 3.75/5 However I have to give it a few more listens and really sit with this album.

I don't think this will be his last album, I bet he has a BUNCH of unreleased tracks that we will see soon in a tape or another album in 2017.. he can't make a track like Everbody dies and not come with some heat

Judging from all the reactions in here so far, I'll probably like it. I've learned to never listen to NT when it comes to music. :lol:

Everyone has to judge things in real time and judge immediately sadly nowadays while comparing a project immediately to the previous project. I don't even think many people have yet digested the message/concept of this album.

Back
Top Bottom