[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Congrats to you guys on the seeds @FlatbushFiyah23 and @YoungThunderCat. Wish yall the best with fatherhood!

like RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy Cole captures a certain emotions with this album that I can see resonating with some more than others.

That doesnt mean you cant critique the quality of the music by any means but I do think that if you find yourself in similar situations down the road you may look at certain records on here beyond if the beat made you bop or whatever.

If you listen to the album and you think its bland, i get it. Hate to be that fan tho when I say this but maybe this album just wasnt for you at this time.

I kinda want to see how this album is received. I got a feeling most casual fans will be dismissive but I also want to see the thoughts of any writers out there that end up having a strong connection with it.

Dope project, but it's not messing with with FHD. Wasn't feeling his "singing" at all. Felt like it made the songs hard to listen to. 

Best tracks to me are Deja Vu, Change, Immortal, & Neighbors. 

Just listened to the whole album while writing a paper, and it sounded good to me. Didn't really deeply listen to the lyrics because my mind was focused on writing, but it sounds good. I'll give it a second listen and really listen to the lyrics later.

I was really into For Whom the Bell tolls/immortal then i got lost until change and neighbors came on.

And then the last track of course was a hell of a ride. so off the bat only 5/10 of the tracks really caught my ear.

This album basically sums up that I'll never really like a J. Cole album. He's not wack by any means but for me he's just boring. But that's just me personally. I want to like him so much more but I always find myself bored going through his albums. But again I love that he doesn't need guest stars and gimmicks. I'll always give him props for that.

:lol: :lol:

Great album. Cole steady delivering. 
pimp.gif

I feel like his music is moving from that east coast influence and is becoming more in tune with the laid back southern style.  

Taking care of your pregnant girl is simping. Yall some lonely *** dudes :lol:

Bruh, I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

You gotta remember that every dude on NT is smashing multiple dimes per week and think every woman is a "thot".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom