J.Cole?

What yall think about J.Cole? If you don't know its a dude from out of Carolina he is a rapper...I was just tryna see what some of yall other people think, also to see if people got some other tracks out there. I got the Warm Up and The Come up and been rocking them joints for a few months an still be like Damn! almost everytime still.

Dog, have you heard that new joint Thriller by that dude who used to be in the Jackson 5? One of the younger brothers.

wow
indifferent.gif
...better late than never I suppose

Originally Posted by Changethegame

wow
indifferent.gif
...better late than never I suppose

i guess 
laugh.gif

but on a side note, J. Cole is dope. The Come up/Warm up are 
pimp.gif
 plus his feature on Beautiful Bliss 
pimp.gif
 and so much more

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Dog, have you heard that new joint Thriller by that dude who used to be in the Jackson 5? One of the younger brothers.

Tito?

If J Cole is boring.... who is exciting??? yall must have not heard Dreams, Stars is born, Knock on wood and countless features this dude has killed lol Big sean is boring

I gotta agree that he's kind of boring, when I first got the warm up I was really feeling it but it's worn off a little. I'm really looking forward to his album regardless.

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

If J Cole is boring.... who is exciting??? yall must have not heard Dreams, Stars is born, Knock on wood and countless features this dude has killed lol Big sean is boring

they're both boring...

lyrics dont excite normal people... the !$++ is exciting about j cole's music?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

they're both boring...

Man....$*$@  normal people. Hip Hop is ours, if you don't like it kick rocks. Pick up some Micheal Bubble(?) or something.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

they're both boring...

Man....$*$@  normal people. Hip Hop is ours, if you don't like it kick rocks. Pick up some Micheal Bubble(?) or something.
only one b in Buble.

i get more enjoyment out of hooks and beats... actual songs.. verses are not the end all be all... especially not J Cole's...

dont come at me like u more hip hop just because u like hip hops supposed savior who will never drop an album...

please...

Originally Posted by bboy1827

they're both boring...

only one b in Buble.

i get more enjoyment out of hooks and beats... actual songs.. verses are not the end all be all... especially not J Cole's...

dont come at me like u more hip hop just because u like hip hops supposed savior who will never drop an album...

please...
Two threads homie?
laugh.gif
. Can't lie I'm def a J.Cole fan. Hip hop's Saviour is not something I'd call him...I'd say Wale is closer to that because he has all the elements beats, hooks, lyrics, exposure, great managment, can perform his %*! off...and most of all love for the game. J.Cole is just an animal on the mic and his album will probably be on some Illmatic $%!!. He's Nas of the game, super talented but won't ever reach that crazy level of success, whereas Wale is more like Jay to the game.

Back
Top Bottom