J-Kwon is "alive and well" after missing for almost a month...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol dipset

how do you find the threads though?

I type in the artists name, in the search bar... Then I find the most recent thread on the most relatable thread on the artist, pertaining to the content i'm about to post.

Originally Posted by Nash

theres a Hood Hop 2?

2, 2.5 & J-Kwon (the album)
laugh.gif

ok, which one of yall wrote this on dudes wikipedia page?

"Jerrell Jones (born 26 March 1986[1]),[2][3] better known by his stage name J-Kwon, is an American rapper from St. Louis best known for his 2004 hit single "Tipsy". Jones' rap technique resembles that of a nursery rhyme, with his song "Tipsy" being particularly reminiscent of One, Two, Buckle My Shoe."

"Jerrell Jones (born 26 March 1986[1]),[2][3] better known by his stage name J-Kwon, is an American rapper from St. Louis best known for his 2004 hit single "Tipsy". Jones' rap technique resembles that of a nursery rhyme, with his song "Tipsy" being particularly reminiscent of One, Two, Buckle My Shoe."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom