J.R. Smith altercation

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Yea, that's exactly what happened. None of this is JR's fault. Another victim of the MAN. Just another conspiracy to bring down tattooed people. I seent it all around me.
I disagree with you the tattoos have nothing to do with this. JR is flat immature. As George Karl says he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. He is 24 years old and has no maturity. The guy may have been talking trash or being too physical in drills, but why not walk away. JR Smith is a professional and needs to act like one. Hitting a person because they are in your ear is pretty dumb.JR makes millions of dollars a year, and this guy guarding him is luck to pay his rent each month. He needs to stop and just play basketball.  

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, still only 24? 
Same thing I was thinking. Thought he was still 19 the way he acts though.

Some folks will never get it, hopefully JR isn't one of them. Super talent, just needs some structure.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, still only 24? 
Same thing I was thinking. Thought he was still 19 the way he acts though.

Some folks will never get it, hopefully JR isn't one of them. Super talent, just needs some structure.

He's a real different type of dude
smh.gif

He needs to grow up real fast or he will be playing for the local YMCA. My dude is oding on tattoos

He needs to grow up real fast or he will be playing for the local YMCA. My dude is oding on tattoos

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^Yea, that's exactly what happened. None of this is JR's fault. Another victim of the MAN. Just another conspiracy to bring down tattooed people. I seent it all around me.
I disagree with you the tattoos have nothing to do with this. JR is flat immature. As George Karl says he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. He is 24 years old and has no maturity. The guy may have been talking trash or being too physical in drills, but why not walk away. JR Smith is a professional and needs to act like one. Hitting a person because they are in your ear is pretty dumb.JR makes millions of dollars a year, and this guy guarding him is luck to pay his rent each month. He needs to stop and just play basketball.  

JHobson5, I think yours is broken.

JHobson5, I think yours is broken.

Not to be stereotyping but I see JR having to do the same thing a few years after he finishes his career.  If he's this immature overall, no way he's mature about how he spends his money.  AI/Walker 2.0 in the near future.

Not to be stereotyping but I see JR having to do the same thing a few years after he finishes his career.  If he's this immature overall, no way he's mature about how he spends his money.  AI/Walker 2.0 in the near future.

smh.gif

but that was kind of
laugh.gif

smh.gif

but that was kind of
laugh.gif

You'd think that after his friend died in the car crash a few years back he would have wised up. He's going to learn the hard way. This kid is going to get some $$$ out of this and to be honest I don't blame him. JR Smith has to pay for immaturity and this is just one way for him to do it.

You'd think that after his friend died in the car crash a few years back he would have wised up. He's going to learn the hard way. This kid is going to get some $$$ out of this and to be honest I don't blame him. JR Smith has to pay for immaturity and this is just one way for him to do it.

"SWISH"?!?!
The $#!! did dis dude jus did?
I'm a fan of his and all that,but I swear this kid comes off as SUCH an idiot at times.
laugh.gif
@ the guy calling the cops though....
*Jadakiss*Ain't no more fair ones*Jadakiss*

"SWISH"?!?!
The $#!! did dis dude jus did?
I'm a fan of his and all that,but I swear this kid comes off as SUCH an idiot at times.
laugh.gif
@ the guy calling the cops though....
*Jadakiss*Ain't no more fair ones*Jadakiss*

Co-signing this..

+

Watch J.R. deny all the accusations
laugh.gif

Co-signing this..

+

Watch J.R. deny all the accusations
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom