J.R. Smith altercation

Did he really choke the kid ?
laugh.gif
That kid is about to get paid then . I'd say something in the neighborhood of a 250 K case settlement. Kid probably going to file for lost weight and emotional distress etc all that crap. Dumb J.R Smith fell for the bait

Originally Posted by cguy610

Man, I wouldn't mess with JR. He just look like that dude that's like "WE CAN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I'M READY TO DIE RIGHT NOW!!! "

Over a damn basketball game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Man, I wouldn't mess with JR. He just look like that dude that's like "WE CAN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I'M READY TO DIE RIGHT NOW!!! "

Over a damn basketball game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

SWISH! lol at the lucky charm colors too.

lol dude called the cops...as if his life was threatened

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken.

you wear panties.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

SWISH! lol at the lucky charm colors too.

lol dude called the cops...as if his life was threatened

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken.

you wear panties.

Dude who JR choked out name is Damien.. He used to hoop in the D League for the 14ers.. My boy is friends w/ the "victim" damien and said he settled for 2.2 million...

Dude who JR choked out name is Damien.. He used to hoop in the D League for the 14ers.. My boy is friends w/ the "victim" damien and said he settled for 2.2 million...

Originally Posted by thetruth03

2.2 M for an altercation?I just woke up. I can't be reading that correctly

Originally Posted by thetruth03

2.2 M for an altercation?I just woke up. I can't be reading that correctly

^^
smh.gif
Damn.
While that @+%$ is downright absurd to me,JR has nobody to blame but himself.
*Common*The days of the fair one is ova fo'*Common*
*Jay-Z*Can't even steal on a n***a muhfu**as'll sue*Jay-Z*

^^
smh.gif
Damn.
While that @+%$ is downright absurd to me,JR has nobody to blame but himself.
*Common*The days of the fair one is ova fo'*Common*
*Jay-Z*Can't even steal on a n***a muhfu**as'll sue*Jay-Z*

No #++*@!% way was it for 2.2mil. I would bet my life on that especially this quick after the incident unless there are 422 details left out of this story. 2.2mil!!?? No way
laugh.gif

No #++*@!% way was it for 2.2mil. I would bet my life on that especially this quick after the incident unless there are 422 details left out of this story. 2.2mil!!?? No way
laugh.gif

Maybe it was excessive to call the police to handle this, but it was more excessive to get choked over some on the court trash talking. JR Smith is the soft one here for getting all emotional over some guy like that.

JR Smith can be a good player at times, but he'll never evolve into a notable or respected figure in the NBA much less general society.

Maybe it was excessive to call the police to handle this, but it was more excessive to get choked over some on the court trash talking. JR Smith is the soft one here for getting all emotional over some guy like that.

JR Smith can be a good player at times, but he'll never evolve into a notable or respected figure in the NBA much less general society.

laugh.gif
at 2.2 million. Knock it off son, the altercation just happen this week. Nobody is handing over 2.2 million unless its for ransom money.

laugh.gif
at 2.2 million. Knock it off son, the altercation just happen this week. Nobody is handing over 2.2 million unless its for ransom money.

Back
Top Bottom