J.R. Smith altercation

SWISH! lol at the lucky charm colors too.

lol dude called the cops...as if his life was threatened

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken.

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Punk move by both dudes.
This.
laugh.gif

someone post the gif of him swag walking after making a bucket on the lakers in the playoffs
laugh.gif

25qb3ph.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, still only 24? 
Same thing I was thinking.
Same here.
laugh.gif
Had to read it twice.
Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude's a sucker for calling the cops
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken
laugh.gif

You're too predictable though...seen your SN and knew you'd be on the same rhetoric %+%$ you're always on...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, still only 24? 
Same thing I was thinking.
Same here.
laugh.gif
Had to read it twice.
Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude's a sucker for calling the cops
smh.gif

Hell, I'd call the authorities, too. Like, why not? I'd hate to be a victim (or near victim) of such hooliganism, and not see action taken
laugh.gif

You're too predictable though...seen your SN and knew you'd be on the same rhetoric %+%$ you're always on...

Yea I don't know if I'd call the cops, especially in that structured environment. Nothing was actually going to happen. And I was joking about the tattoo conspiracy... Dipset with another L.
smh.gif

Yea I don't know if I'd call the cops, especially in that structured environment. Nothing was actually going to happen. And I was joking about the tattoo conspiracy... Dipset with another L.
smh.gif

you wear panties.

you wear panties.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You'd think that after his friend died in the car crash a few years back he would have wised up. He's going to learn the hard way. This kid is going to get some $$$ out of this and to be honest I don't blame him. JR Smith has to pay for immaturity and this is just one way for him to do it.
QFT, the car crash was so sad
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You'd think that after his friend died in the car crash a few years back he would have wised up. He's going to learn the hard way. This kid is going to get some $$$ out of this and to be honest I don't blame him. JR Smith has to pay for immaturity and this is just one way for him to do it.
QFT, the car crash was so sad
smh.gif

Man, I wouldn't mess with JR. He just look like that dude that's like "WE CAN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I'M READY TO DIE RIGHT NOW!!! "

Over a damn basketball game.

Man, I wouldn't mess with JR. He just look like that dude that's like "WE CAN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I'M READY TO DIE RIGHT NOW!!! "

Over a damn basketball game.

Did he really choke the kid ?
laugh.gif
That kid is about to get paid then . I'd say something in the neighborhood of a 250 K case settlement. Kid probably going to file for lost weight and emotional distress etc all that crap. Dumb J.R Smith fell for the bait

Back
Top Bottom