Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

A few of my friends went and were snapping from it. They had a blast. They thought the fire was so amusing. And the 3 mile walk after the 6 hr concert. It was all so funny to them... They're of a lighter complexion tho...:lol:

A few of my friends went and were snapping from it. They had a blast. They thought the fire was so amusing. And the 3 mile walk after the 6 hr concert. It was all so funny to them... They're of a lighter complexion tho...:lol:

You connected with "influencers"?

You an "influencer" B? :emoji_thinking:

I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Festivals pop up all the time and it was only a matter of time it would happen again. I’m just here for the lulz and eventual doc:lol:

I watch this show on CNBC called American Greed which is essentially just hour long docs on a scam that happened in the past few decades. The latest season premiered last night with the college admissions scandal and next week is Fyre Festival so I thought I’d bump this thread. Fyre Festival is truly the L that keeps on giving. Ita next Monday at 10PM on CNBC but I’ll bump the day of for another reminder as well.

I watch this show on CNBC called American Greed which is essentially just hour long docs on a scam that happened in the past few decades. The latest season premiered last night with the college admissions scandal and next week is Fyre Festival so I thought I’d bump this thread. Fyre Festival is truly the L that keeps on giving. Ita next Monday at 10PM on CNBC but I’ll bump the day of for another reminder as well.

I havent watched Greed in yeeears. Prob since college (10 yrs ago) at least. Pretty good show.

Will tune in for fyre :evil:

CNBC have a streaming equivalent for AppleTV?

I havent watched Greed in yeeears. Prob since college (10 yrs ago) at least. Pretty good show.

Will tune in for fyre :evil:

CNBC have a streaming equivalent for AppleTV?

Bruh - American Greed is sooo good. If I’m at home on a non-football Sunday or bored/can’t sleep during a week night and it’s on, I watch. Usually people could get away with it but as the title indicates, they get too greedy but at a smaller scale, at which they would still be better off, they’d be fine :smh:

Unfortunately, I’m not sure about CNBC Apple TV equivalent because I usually watch at home or on the XFinity App. Sorry I couldn’t help but I’m sure you’ll find something. If not, the thread can work together because I’m sure others are in the similar boat :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom