Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

Seems like whenever i have beef from Jack in the Box i get some kind of stomach ache, feels like food poisoning. Whenever i go there i only get a chicken sandwich of some sort, no beef. 

Seems like whenever i have beef from Jack in the Box i get some kind of stomach ache, feels like food poisoning. Whenever i go there i only get a chicken sandwich of some sort, no beef. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

E-coli_0.jpg

never thought they would come back from that. its amazing really.
laugh.gif

Jack In The Box is the troof.

But Wendy's 99cent menu > Everybody's.

Nuggets, chili and a frosty
pimp.gif

Jack In The Box is the troof.

But Wendy's 99cent menu > Everybody's.

Nuggets, chili and a frosty
pimp.gif

For those that say Sonic, /yourselves early. Theyre only good for drinks.

Checkers $1 menu>

Wish I had JITB in my hood.

For those that say Sonic, /yourselves early. Theyre only good for drinks.

Checkers $1 menu>

Wish I had JITB in my hood.

Yeah...Hardees is KILLIN Jack In The Box. It's not nearly as many out here in Atlanta as it should be, but I am MORE than willing to travel for some damn Hardees.

Yeah...Hardees is KILLIN Jack In The Box. It's not nearly as many out here in Atlanta as it should be, but I am MORE than willing to travel for some damn Hardees.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

leave it to you...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Sonic >

easily the worst restaurant in north america and im dead serious. Went there once and wasted $13 bucks for the worst food ive ever had. I will never ever go there ever again and i tell everyone i know not to go there. Place is terrible beyond belief.

sonic isnt as bad when you go to a high quality spot...

its really expensive, but if you can go to a place that has good management, then they're respectable...

if jack in the box made drinks like sonic, though... (slushes, limeades)

THE GAME WOULD BE OVER....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

leave it to you...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Sonic >

easily the worst restaurant in north america and im dead serious. Went there once and wasted $13 bucks for the worst food ive ever had. I will never ever go there ever again and i tell everyone i know not to go there. Place is terrible beyond belief.

sonic isnt as bad when you go to a high quality spot...

its really expensive, but if you can go to a place that has good management, then they're respectable...

if jack in the box made drinks like sonic, though... (slushes, limeades)

THE GAME WOULD BE OVER....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jack N The Box it only good after a drunken late night, I'd never eat there under normal circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom