**Jack Johnson's Sleep Through The Static drops tomorrow, 2/05/08**

Been waitin a while for his new release. I also picked up the Curious George soundtrack
eyes.gif
. But I remember picking up In Between Dreams and knowing it was one of his bestupon first listen. Brushfire Fairytales is still my fav tho
pimp.gif

I'm relieved that I wasn't the only one that got the Curious George soundtrack. When people are flipping through my CD collection it goes from aGhostface album to that and their reaction is
laugh.gif
while I'mlike
embarassed.gif
. But I picked this up during my lunch break and from what Iheard from the ride home, I'm really feeling it.

Haha, I bought Curious George, too. No worries. 3 R's is that crack. Upon further listening, In Between Dreams is still on the top of his work for me.Then, it's this album at #2.

Curious George soundtrack is awesome.
I have a feeling this will be a typical NT-Jack Johnson thread. some people will like him and "the others" will go on and on about how boring hismusic is and how it puts them to sleep so quickly, blahbity, blah blah.
I don't understand why people can't just let other people enjoy the music they want.
I will be going after work today to pick this cd up.
no download, no listen beforehand, just a pick up.

-J-

Listened to the leak, then picked it up today. Not great; not bad.

I'm sad now with the dedication to/reminder about Danny Riley though; went to high school with him. Hopefully Jack will use some of the profit from thealbum and donate to Danny's fund/foundation.

why do people come into posts to bash? word to verdykt or did i miss another unneeded letter?
Yo, 703 who exposed you to JJ?

I haven't time to go pick it up yet, I had too much homework and stuff to do today. But I listened to it on imeem, and it's
pimp.gif

I forget if you put me on it, or if we just brought him up one day and said oh snap you like him, too? Haha, I really do forget though. I think that I wasalready into Better Together because of Nikki.

The only other artist to rival Jack whose name starts with a J is Jiggaman himself.

Other than Jigga, ain't nobody touching my boy Jack.

Go out, cop a dub,
pimp.gif
and listen to this man's work if you have never heard it before. You'll wanna hug everyone that's around you.

703 meant i put him up on JJ he doesnt like to admit these little things, but i want to feel like God for a minute. thanks.

Jack Johnson is god awful, he puts me to sleep faster than DMB or OAR, and that is a hard feat in itself.
Anybody who listens to this $$%$ other than trying to get some slutty freshman to drop her panties is kidding themselves.

Dude is garbage!

flame away

703 meant i put him up on JJ he doesnt like to admit these little things, but i want to feel like God for a minute. thanks.
the hell are you bragging about this for? this is like the equivalent of putting someone up on Fallout Boy.

In Between Dreams is still on the top of his work for me.
Becuase it's just more happy. I'm liking this album, and I'll probably learn to love it.
Go On is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jack Johnson is god awful, he puts me to sleep faster than DMB or OAR, and that is a hard feat in itself.
Anybody who listens to this $$%$ other than trying to get some slutty freshman to drop her panties is kidding themselves.
How the heck does DMB put you to sleep?!?
Crazy talk.
16535af5ed99deadab0a2e56b6f051931eb3c15.gif

ok. got it. listened to it once through. good, not his best though.
After just one listen I loved In Between Dreams. This one? Don't love it yet.

-J-

^^Sit down, little man. Anybody who takes what you say seriously is kidding themselves. How about you actually say something constructive about Jack'smusic instead of saying some useless stuff about freshmen dropping their panties. This is the last time I'm going to address anything you say since 1)I'm not wasting my 1,000th post on a little kid such as yourself, and 2) You don't need to be in here if you're not going to talk about the album.Ask yourself, what did I just contribute to the community? Answer, not a damn thing but my useless opinion because I'm crying for some attention.

The album is pretty good, more slow and mellow than his past albums. In Between Dreams is still my favorite album of his. All of you Jack fans do you also likeBen Harper they have collaborated a few times together? I saw him in concert this fall and it was a great show.

i think 703 is DonCorysons Dad.. how does it feel to get e-sonned? i should put you up on a life and really feel like god.

Originally Posted by DonCoryson

Dude is garbage!

flame away

the hell are you bragging about this for? this is like the equivalent of putting someone up on Fallout Boy.

psp411_com-mods-290-2.jpg

go listen to your..

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

Always been a fan of Jack Johnson and of course picked up the CD today. I'm really liking it, so far my favorite song is "Hope".

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by DonCoryson

Dude is garbage!

flame away

psp411_com-mods-290-2.jpg

I know you put that there because you were calling him a Tool, but I just thought I'd let it be known that Tool is the greatest band in the history ofmusic. Goodday.

- Tical.

i wouldnt say that if i were you Tical. he might come in here and claim he went deaf listening to a gee-tar.

wouldnt say that if i were you Tical. he might come in here and claim he went deaf listening to a gee-tar.
I own a Jackson guitar.
indifferent.gif

^^Sit down, little man. Anybody who takes what you say seriously is kidding themselves. How about you actually say something constructive about Jack's music instead of saying some useless stuff about freshmen dropping their panties. This is the last time I'm going to address anything you say since 1) I'm not wasting my 1,000th post on a little kid such as yourself, and 2) You don't need to be in here if you're not going to talk about the album. Ask yourself, what did I just contribute to the community? Answer, not a damn thing but my useless opinion because I'm crying for some attention.

laugh.gif

First of all I'm probably just as old as you, second I'm probably a lot bigger than you if you're not over 200 pounds so you can sit down skinny.

Really, you don't post in this forum often do you?

Back
Top Bottom