Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Things potentially could get shaken up in the AFC playoff picture.. hell we might possibly see the Jags and Steelers go at it again..

Jags are damn scary!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

With all of these Jaguars fans popping up out of nowhere, is it time for a Team Jaguars sig?
word...beginning of the season I was the lone Jaguar.

i've been with the jags ever since they came to Jacksonville. i'm down with a team jaguar sig

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

With all of these Jaguars fans popping up out of nowhere, is it time for a Team Jaguars sig?
word...beginning of the season I was the lone Jaguar.

I've been a fan since 95, and I am a season ticket holder so I am exempt from that statement
laugh.gif
. It does seem like the past couple weeks the "Jags fans" have beenflocking though. I don't have a problem with it though because we're always talking about respect.
It would be nice if we got a sig, but I can't make one at all.

I started liking them in 97 I think, cause I used to play with them in Madden and that's around the time that I started to really get into football. I've tried to reply in the game threads throughout the season, but I haven't replied a lot because I haven't seen many games because I'm fromJersey.
ohwell.gif

Good win by the Jags, the physicality of the team impressives me. Steelers, well might as well lose out and improve draft position. This team will not win afirst round playoff unless against an AFC North opponent. So many question marks, and Max Starks is awful. Good comeback in the end, but the defense gotknocked out. Aaron Smith would've helped with the Jags run game, but I don't think he would've completely changed the outcome. This team hasfrustrated me more this year than ever.

Back
Top Bottom