Jadakiss, “The Last Kiss,â€

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want Jada to sell EVERY record he possibly can... And that's how I feel about EVERY artist (except Flo-Rida)...

There's much more @ stake... Hip hop is on its way to being the Automobile industry... I don't wish failure on anyone... This is how I plan on feedingmy family... I mean as an artist we need cats from the east to sell, if not there will be no oppurtunity for us in the future...

With that being said:
Lets be honest... He sold a legitimate maybe 80-90K... And he's not goin Gold...

Nay? Nay Nimsley? The Official Street Cat? That hate looked familiar.
laugh.gif
I didn't expect you to go in on Jada like this though. I thought you'd be the #1 dude amped about Jada's sales. Hell if Jada did 20k I would thinkyou would've been hyped.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

if numbers dont lie then nelly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kiss
laugh.gif
just a play on words Mr. Hatred
wink.gif
I was just using that in regards to this Kiss album... nobody thought dude was gonna even touch the 100k mark...

As I said not a huge accomplishment but it's more than anyone expected...I really can't understand the hate for this album like everytime I listen to it I'm waiting to feel the way ya'll do and I don't the album doesn't dissapoint at all....Kiss came correct and in the industry now if u ain't Wayne 130k first week ain't all that bad...the sad thing is now dude's is trying to make excuses for why he sold this much that's the crazy part about it
smh.gif

130k is great 1st week numbers. For rappers though while I think its still great I just don't with us unless you have a crossover hit your probably gonna bottom out at 300k. Does Def Jam find that a success? Not sure how much the album cost to produce. But 130k for Lady Gaga is huge. 130k for Keri Hilson would be huge. A dude like Jada? Huge but I think that's going to be the highlight of the album sales. Pop singles allow albums to sell in the 30-50k range consistently for WEEKS.
I absolutely agree with you fam....I'm not sure what their startegy is...but I do know dude's sodium is up over these first weeksales
laugh.gif

I guess at this point it all depends on the next single that is choosen....I personally feel it should be Smoking Gun or Rocking With The Best...video forSmoking Gun could be crack with the story being told and Rocking With The Best is good for the radio either I'm sure would bring in more sales but I'massuming Smoking Gun would be the better option
pimp.gif

I can't believe that people are tryin to make  storys of how he sold a decent number in his first week...smh. 130k is great and im happy for him...albumwas decent and deserved to sell more the the majority of albums that dropped recently

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

I can't believe that people are tryin to make  storys of how he sold a decent number in his first week...smh. 130k is great and im happy for him...album was decent and deserved to sell more the the majority of albums that dropped recently
is it? does it really? lol
u mister is extra mad that jadakiss sold alot, did he use that beat CD you sent him as a " weed plate" or something?

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

I can't believe that people are tryin to make  storys of how he sold a decent number in his first week...smh. 130k is great and im happy for him...album was decent and deserved to sell more the the majority of albums that dropped recently
u mister is extra mad that jadakiss sold alot, did he use that beat CD you sent him as a " weed plate" or something?

shotsfired.jpg

His promo was great for this run IMO, he was everywhere on the Internet and on TV.

stylespshotsfired.jpg

10155398_BG1.jpg

Originally Posted by Dapper D

10155398_BG1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Cleveland shooting..isn't dude from Cleveland?

Originally Posted by MBen32

10155398_BG1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Cleveland shooting..isn't dude from Cleveland?
captain_obvious.jpg

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Kiss did better in his first week than any of ya'll expected....Def Jam coppin albums
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what will ya'll come up with next?!?!

Def Jam be buying albums back to boost there artists stats

jada ain't gonna eat if all his albums flop

if he have all gold and plat plaques he gonna get paid like a gold or plat artist

there's a dude in here who works up at Def Jam and even said they do buy back records and dudes are still saying they didn't buy back records
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

SMH at people hating cause Jada did well his first week....

no one hating

you are just not thinking realistically

you honestly think kiss sold 130k and is #3 on the charts off the strength of "you can't stop me"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

no one hating

you honestly think kiss sold 130k and is #3 on the charts off the strength of "you can't stop me"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thats what im sayin.

props on the numbers. but ill check back in next week ... when he moves 12k.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by phillypac

no one hating

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thats what im sayin.

props on the numbers. but ill check back in next week ... when he moves 12k.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story. let them believe he moved 130k first week just on merit of himhaving a "fanbase"

10155398_BG1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there's a dude in here who works up at Def Jam and even said they do buy back records and dudes are still saying they didn't buy back records
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Same #!%! I was thinkin...

I think his numbers are def tampered considering all of his singles sucked and none caught on...

I also think Keri Hilson's 94K first week is hot BS too

You guys hate way too much. Its like you're looking for an excuse to not congratulate dudes success. Congrats to him..I def wasn't expecting that.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

You guys hate way too much. Its like you're looking for an excuse to not congratulate dudes success. Congrats to him..I def wasn't expecting that.
Why must everything be hate? I met this man like 3-4 weeks ago and shook his hand...

but 130k first week with 3 doo doo singles...in this TERRIBLE hip hop sale climate is insulting...It's not about love or hate...it's about beinglogical

Back
Top Bottom