Jaden Smith with that real talk?

Do you guys think you need to come from money in order to manifest your destiny?

Criticizes the educational system, plagiarizes ideas--irony much?...:lol:

If you're gonna try your hand at being philosophical, then at least aim to be original in your ideas.

Ashton Kutcher's 3:40 -- 4:41

Aint nothin' but the vacuous rants of a privileged fool.

Last edited:

If this remains his ideology about his personal work ethic, i can't see him not passing it on to his son. That's just me though.   

J smith is wise beyond his years..truly an inspiring person and a legend in the making. Won't be long till he gets an Oscar. :pimp:

Gummy bears while mashing Kylie Jenner like Mo Vaughn.
laugh.gif

Criticizes the educational system, plagiarizes ideas--irony much?...
laugh.gif

If you're gonna try your hand at being philosophical, then at least aim to be original in your ideas.

Ashton Kutcher's 3:40 -- 4:41

Aint nothin' but the vacuous rants of a privileged fool.

speech da realist since kumbaya....

I think he has a point. But he didn't explain it fully.

Look at all the child prodigies that are around owning businesses and developing therapy methods before they can get a drivers permit.

Those kids may or may not come from affluence but they developed themselves personally.

In my opinion, waiting until you're "old enough" only breeds the complacency and procrastination that plagues society.

If you listen to Jaden about anything life-related, your a fool. The kid can't even legally drive. What does he know? He don't even curse in his raps. His parents will beat the hell outta him if he pulled that. (That had completely nothing to do with this thread though.)

so this one spews hot air & the other occasionally speaks with a british accent....

can you say nepotism? if not, spoiled brat will do just fine

Last edited:
There's no way Will Smith is only worth 200 million. Has to be nearly double that
Based on what? He's already pretty much the richest Black actor. Doubling his worth would put him up there with the richest actors period. And "net worth" is not the same as "money earned".

arguing about how much money will smith has is like arguing about exactly how many 2013 royal 1's were produced (for example)
none of us know the correct answer, i'm sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom