Jamaicans... Vol. Dutty Fridaze

tired.gif
dammit I hate this kinda crap with a passion.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I can honestly say I am embarrassed to be Jamaican after watching that smh

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

man...this is why I don't do dancehall...I can't even do Soca so much anymore....people justso, just %%%@!%% ignorant...daggerin' for the loss

I'm a proud Jamaican, no matter what
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...by the way, are you really surprised by what you saw in this vid?

Originally Posted by iChampion

I'm a proud Jamaican, no matter what
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...by the way, are you really surprised by what you saw in this vid?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.......Never be ashamed of where your from.........out of many. ONE people.......For an island that small to affect so many............

This would be the time i only claim my Trinidadian side!
but why is danny bonaduce talking about violence on the dance floor with a black eye?

Jamaica is a disgusting country right now, be as proud as you want....you can't deny all of the**@%-ery that is going on out there...from the ruthless murders, government corruption, rising aids rate, promiscuity, poverty, etc...

I was last out there in late '07 and the amount of senseless killings was shocking...entirefamilies being slashed to death for the dumbest things...my senior relatives had their throats slashed over %@%$!@% land....land? I am not overly proud of allof these facts

laugh.gif

Homie with the yellow hair is my dude skerrit bwai...dude is the epitome of the stereotypical jamaican.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Jamaica is a disgusting country right now, be as proud as you want....you can't deny all of the **@%-ery that is going on out there...from the ruthless murders, government corruption, rising aids rate, promiscuity, poverty, etc...

I was last out there in late '07 and the amount of senseless killings was shocking...entire families being slashed to death for the dumbest things...my senior relatives had their throats slashed over %@%$!@% land....land? I am not overly proud of all of these facts
Cant be proud of that.....but be proud of the positivity.............The next Gen are putting down the guns and hitting the dance floor. Its goodto see the younger generations having fun for once no matter how silly or stupid it looks.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

This would be the time i only claim my Trinidadian side!
but why is danny bonaduce talking about violence on the dance floor with a black eye?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jamaica is a disgusting country right now, be as proud as you want....you can't deny all of the **@%-ery that is going on out there...from the ruthless murders, government corruption, rising aids rate, promiscuity, poverty, etc...

I was last out there in late '07 and the amount of senseless killings was shocking...entire families being slashed to death for the dumbest things...my senior relatives had their throats slashed over %@%$!@% land....land? I am not overly proud of all of these facts
I can be proud of my country because at the end of the day, i know for the most part, the real backbone, are genuine, kind, hardworking folk. I'd be an idiot to generalize like that of my own people, i'd be an idiot to point my finger from far away, i'd be an idiot to not do my part totry and fix that negative image. As for the dancehall? not my scene, but i'd be damned if i knock it, it's a passionate display of the youth, and iadmit i cringe when seeing my lil sis and her friends do what they do, but i've noticed these things happen deep in the hood all day and all night withoutincident.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I can be proud of my country because at the end of the day, i know for the most part, the real backbone, are genuine, kind, hardworking folk. I'd be an idiot to generalize like that of my own people, i'd be an idiot to point my finger from far away, i'd be an idiot to not do my part to try and fix that negative image. As for the dancehall? not my scene, but i'd be damned if i knock it, it's a passionate display of the youth, and i admit i cringe when seeing my lil sis and her friends do what they do, but i've noticed these things happen deep in the hood all day and all night without incident.
But see, here is the thing....this is all the people see or think of wrtJamaica...don't get me wrong, I love the country, but I hate the backwards mindset of the people (not all, but many)...the country has a really bad imagecompared to the rest of the Caribbean and the people seem to be getting worse and worse daily...badness breeding badness, it's a big cycle which isbringing the country down to a dismal level...even tho this might only be a smaller fraction of the people (doing this), there are still countless others goingon with more BS...

I already know of the many great people doing great things....but this is overshadowed by the+!#+%@#$ that is the dancehall "music" and crime

That event was held last year at Shatto Ballroom in LA and judging by the crowd size it was weak. I only can speak for LA, but those hired WWE like dancersbouncin' of the walls are not the business. You'll hardly see any dancehall events like what you say in the video(mostly #*$$@% in the backroundsippin' champ watchin the females fightin' for the video light) . I cant speak for any other parts but just an observation of mine, from going toreggae clubs in L.A....

Back
Top Bottom