2000-01 CHI BULLS - 15-67 (.182)
2001-02 CHI BULLS - 21-61 (.256)
2002-03 CHI BULLS - 30-52 (.365)
2003-04 CHI BULLS - 23-59 (.280)
2004-05 NY KNICKS - 33-49 (.402)
2005-06 NY KNICKS - 23-59 (.280)
2006-07 NY KNICKS - 33-49 (.402)
2007-08 NY KNICKS - 19-46 (.292)

Shareef has some competition if Crawford's luck sticks to this pace....

Wow that sucks.

If I were a player that would drive me insane.

My HS records looked like those winning %s
laugh.gif

Are we sure those aren't his shooting percentages?

Oh well, at least he can back on the fact he was better than Vince Carter for a year or two.

laugh.gif
I think its a coincidence. Its not like he is the reason for all the losing. At least he competes

I told my friend who is a Knick fan that the only time Crawford will make the playoffs if he plays backup sg for the Spurs.

laugh.gif
I think its a coincidence. Its not like he is the reason for all the losing. At least he competes
But like I've been trying to say, he's not a winning basketball player, period.

At Michigan he never made the tournament

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif
But like I've been trying to say, he's not a winning basketball player, period.

At Michigan he never made the tournament

He was only there for a year

laugh.gif
if anyone played w/ all bums your entire career they wouldn't win. The almighty MJ didn't win til he got help.
Name crawford's best teammate wherever he has played...

He's not helping matters....that's my take.

He plays no D, takes dumb shots, can't distribute.

It is not all his fault, but it's not a coincidence either.

We made the playoffs the year before he came here.

I'm sure a Knick fan or two will tell you he's the heart and leader of this team now and has played the best ball this season...on a 19 winteam.
ohwell.gif

If he was getting payed way less and coming off the bench he'd probably make a better contribution...the d league is open for all players to makeimprovements...
laugh.gif

Crawford is depending on scoring and ball-handling. If the Knicks had a legit ball-handler or played on a team with a controlled offense, he might be a bigcontributor. But then again not every player hits the lotto every time like Mr. Horry.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

He's not helping matters....that's my take.

He plays no D, takes dumb shots, can't distribute.

It is not all his fault, but it's not a coincidence either.

We made the playoffs the year before he came here.

I'm sure a Knick fan or two will tell you he's the heart and leader of this team now and has played the best ball this season...on a 19 win team.
ohwell.gif

what he said.

I dont know what the big fuss is about. Like someone said above, name the best player he has played with in either chicago or New York.

Chicago - Tyson Chandler
New York - Steph who was locked out of MSG.

I would love to see Kobe play with guys like Curry and Boseph. Well, not turning this into a Kobe thread, but even with the best player on the planet, on thecurrent team Jamal is on, they would still struggle.
He is a hardworking player. There is no doubt about that. You can tell that he does care about how the losses are not stopping. You cant hate on a player whois giving all their effort into giving his team a chance to win.

Jamal is good in my books.

laugh.gif
if anyone played w/ all bums your entire career they wouldn't win. The almighty MJ didn't win til he got help.
Name crawford's best teammate wherever he has played...

Eddy Curry has the same record except for the '00 season because he wasnt in the league yet...I blame him.

Back
Top Bottom