James and Wade both Eastern Conference Players of the month?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Now are they both deserving, probably but can't we just pick one without the NBA worrying that it might hurt one or the others egos? Maybe I am over reacting. I wasn't aware the player of the month was now a team award
I can't stand LeBron & Wade, but if they're both deserving, as they are, then it should be split. The team posted a great record, and it's arguable as to who had a bigger impact on the team over the span, so why not honor them both?

It's not like it's the first time in league history where teammates have shared the award.

Alright once again I get the intelligent conversation I was hoping for at NT. Have a good rest of the day guys.
laugh.gif

i feel bad now 
ohwell.gif
......sorry brah
embarassed.gif

Alright once again I get the intelligent conversation I was hoping for at NT. Have a good rest of the day guys.
laugh.gif

i feel bad now 
ohwell.gif
......sorry brah
embarassed.gif

Da hell up.

You were tryin' to start some #%%!, come off that
grin.gif

Da hell up.

You were tryin' to start some #%%!, come off that
grin.gif

Looks like your attempt to create another Heat hate thread didn't go according to plan.

Looks like your attempt to create another Heat hate thread didn't go according to plan.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
 Got em.  Dude tried to be slick.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
 Got em.  Dude tried to be slick.

Lol, they ballin right now. Good *+**.

We'll see what happens come Playoff time, when the real season starts.

Lol, they ballin right now. Good *+**.

We'll see what happens come Playoff time, when the real season starts.

Back
Top Bottom