James and Wade both Eastern Conference Players of the month?

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Smedroc
Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

It's a player of the month award. Who the %@+@ cares. 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dont believe you make this post if Rondo & Pierce were named Co-PoTM ...
These.
Those.

I don't see what's the big issue here. The Heat had a great month and only lost 1 game. Both players are the reason for this streak and plus it's player of the month award not an MVP award or anything. Name me another player or set of players who are more deserving of this award then these two?

I don't see what's the big issue here. The Heat had a great month and only lost 1 game. Both players are the reason for this streak and plus it's player of the month award not an MVP award or anything. Name me another player or set of players who are more deserving of this award then these two?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Alright once again I get the intelligent conversation I was hoping for at NT. Have a good rest of the day guys.

Looks like your attempt to create another Heat hate thread didn't go according to plan.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Alright once again I get the intelligent conversation I was hoping for at NT. Have a good rest of the day guys.

Looks like your attempt to create another Heat hate thread didn't go according to plan.

laugh.gif

It seems like LeBron's team though.

Dwayne seems to be the sidekick this season, from the way he has played.

It seems like LeBron's team though.

Dwayne seems to be the sidekick this season, from the way he has played.

If the Heat win the East I think LeBron will win his 3rd straight MVP (assuming he continues producing better #s than Wade).

If the Heat win the East I think LeBron will win his 3rd straight MVP (assuming he continues producing better #s than Wade).

Back
Top Bottom