*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by ogdreamin

I mean i know ppl are beasting over the foams but damn 5 pairs...seems a little od to me
it isn't OD when you can sell that and make cash, profit can never be OD.

nice pickups everyone, got some pro b's in the mail i'll post up this weekend.

nice foams and dmps!

prolly one of my best pick ups ever!!!
[h1]Gateway - FX Edition Laptop with Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Centrino[emoji]174[/emoji] 2 Processor Technology
[/h1]
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji]2 Duo processor P8400; 4GB DDR3 memory; DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; 17" widescreen; 320GB hard drive; built-in webcam;Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with SP1 NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS graphics with 1GB GDDR3 discrete video memory HDMI port

Best Buy price was $1,149.99 and a homie that works there hooked it up for $651.35 bwuhahahaha

Originally Posted by agold1002

I was at the cavs jazz game on saturday

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=n564313627_2048941_7121.jpg

seats
pimp.gif

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG00097.jpg

Picked up jj hicksons rubberband things and mo williams headband

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG00098.jpg

Blue - Mo Williams, White - Daniel Gibson, Red - LeBron

pimp.gif
for seats that close i would have hoped you had a better camera than a camera phone...even if you had to go out and buy one that day... crappypics ftl...nice seats ftw

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

blackcat23mj i see you
laugh.gif

Damn yall and them Foamz
mad.gif
hahaha thats funny!! lovin' your chicagos!! funny how they were posted in virtually the same order....niice.
pimp.gif

yea lucky you, my connect went to shieks, got himself a set, then when he found out i needed one, went back and was told by management that they were going todrop the rest on the 5th...

...such bad luck A.S.....lol

in other news...cliff notes

-bought fire red 3's off a friend, ds 125+tax

-Traded them for xi concords in great shape, just had issues with the front left shoe tip coming off, that i personally fixed myself

-sold them for about 220

-took the money, bought a pair of dmp xi's for 230...

-received them on sat, threw them in the wash, and tada, good as new, will post pix when i remove all the lint pilings from the inside liner..

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea lucky you, my connect went to shieks, got himself a set, then when he found out i needed one, went back and was told by management that they were going to drop the rest on the 5th...

...such bad luck A.S.....lol

in other news...cliff notes

-bought fire red 3's off a friend, ds 125+tax

-Traded them for xi concords in great shape, just had issues with the front left shoe tip coming off, that i personally fixed myself

-sold them for about 220

-took the money, bought a pair of dmp xi's for 230...

-received them on sat, threw them in the wash, and tada, good as new, will post pix when i remove all the lint pilings from the inside liner..

LOL, THAT IS HUSTLIN AT ITS FINEST....GOOD WORK

Just picked both of these up and a lot of other rare stuff that I'll take pics of later
wink.gif
. Sometimes you meet people who are nice just for the sake of being nice, andthey help a guy out. These are sneakers I never thought I'd ever hold, but now I have them and I paid next to nothing.
smile.gif

5y566s.jpg

2zs9083.jpg

23s671f.jpg

rhikhu.jpg

b5hdok.jpg

2466ff9.jpg

wswi9v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom