*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

it was a great 22nd birthday.....

Stickers!!!!!!!!

did you get the matching bag to that coat?

Naw.... Didn't know there was one...

It does.. I used to work for Nike Outlet.. It came there for $19.99 so I got it for cheap! The bag is the same pattern at the bottom part of the jacket...It's a drawstring bag..

24xnfxk.jpg

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea lucky you, my connect went to shieks, got himself a set, then when he found out i needed one, went back and was told by management that they were going to drop the rest on the 5th...

...such bad luck A.S.....lol

in other news...cliff notes

-bought fire red 3's off a friend, ds 125+tax

-Traded them for xi concords in great shape, just had issues with the front left shoe tip coming off, that i personally fixed myself

-sold them for about 220

-took the money, bought a pair of dmp xi's for 230...

-received them on sat, threw them in the wash, and tada, good as new, will post pix when i remove all the lint pilings from the inside liner..
hope that didn't ruin them....usually throwing shoes in the washer will turn them yellow and sometimes they will fall apart.....
definately a good hustle though bro. steal after steal
Naw that didn't, used a pillow case, and i made sure that i air dryed them away from the sun, i just wish it took care of all those lintpilings inside the shoe...eww, just waiting on an electronic lint picker from ebay to arrive in the mail...

Kickaddicted - i got that same gshock of karmaloop, it looks way smaller then i expected ...

and my local shiekh got the miami penny 2s, but for 144 ehhh

nice pick up on the OG Last Shots.

I picked these up today for 60 bones...I miss the 90s
aw9due.jpg

and these from CD exchange...classic
35hfp5h.jpg

just like everyone else had to get these...these are my first foams and i gotta say im very happy wit them....now i need to get my hands on a pair of royalblues...and hopefully they retro these pearls
352885183.jpg

jae oh en - touche
352885157.jpg

Originally Posted by solelifik

Kickaddicted - i got that same gshock of karmaloop, it looks way smaller then i expected ...
laugh.gif
That was my same reaction after opening the tin, but onceI put it on its good.

http://ucasta.u.yuku.com/ and http://spenserhawk.niketalk.yuku.com/: Thanks for the compliments about the OG Last Shots. I'm not sure if anyone saw my post in the eBay thread, but I picked them up for $126 shipped. Dudesslept on the auction and I was the only one to bid.

http://ucasta.u.yuku.com/ : Sick pickups on those Filas. I've also got both of those CD's around heresomewhere. Good pickups all around.

Everyone's eggplant foams look great. I doubt I'll get a pair, at least for a while. Here in Cincy no stores get Foams that I know of and I reallydon't want to pay hypebeast pricing for them.

Keep up the good work guys!

Found a pair of Lebron VI UWR for $69.99 after discount at a Nike Outlet in NJ & found a pair of cool grey Trainer Dunk High for $30 in NYC!

picked up some black/red xii's for $180....kind of a bad price for the condition but i've been looking for these for a while....

group shot of my pick ups in the past week....paid $360 total for all these ($180 black/red xii, $80 french blue xii's, $100 white/black/red viii's)

Back
Top Bottom