*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

where can i get some stickers.....sorry for the dumb question, i got some from local shops but i would like some supreme, mishka, 10 deep, etc....thanks inadvance

mhtcjt37 - dope chamber of fear af1's....always wanted a pair, never had the money.

Playstations
smh.gif

wish i coulda picked up them foamz off pys for retail
eyes.gif
o well.
tired.gif

Thanks to the NTers who snagged these for me....

jzw9sh.jpg

Got about four more pairs arriving in the next day or two....so I'll be back!

Originally Posted by famenycity1

niceee playstationss

how much id you pay if you dont mind me asking
Its a long story, and a lot of pairs have been involved. But in the end, I paid $280
happy.gif
, sometimes things just work out and you get lucky.
wink.gif

info on eggplant foams in chicago...I'm sure house of hoops is getting them but idk about the mom and pop joints, if anybody knows let me kno pronto

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea lucky you, my connect went to shieks, got himself a set, then when he found out i needed one, went back and was told by management that they were going to drop the rest on the 5th...

...such bad luck A.S.....lol

in other news...cliff notes

-bought fire red 3's off a friend, ds 125+tax

-Traded them for xi concords in great shape, just had issues with the front left shoe tip coming off, that i personally fixed myself

-sold them for about 220

-took the money, bought a pair of dmp xi's for 230...

-received them on sat, threw them in the wash, and tada, good as new, will post pix when i remove all the lint pilings from the inside liner..
hope that didn't ruin them....usually throwing shoes in the washer will turn them yellow and sometimes they will fall apart.....
definately a good hustle though bro. steal after steal

Won these on eBay last week and they finally came in yesterday. OG Last Shot XIV's. Deadstock.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by agold1002

I was at the cavs jazz game on saturday

Blue - Mo Williams, White - Daniel Gibson, Red - LeBron

pimp.gif
for seats that close i would have hoped you had a better camera than a camera phone...even if you had to go out and buy one that day... crappy pics ftl...nice seats ftw

i was snowboarding earlier in the day and it was raining ahah it sucked but my cam got wet and wouldnt turn on

Back
Top Bottom