*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soooooo late, but I finally received the last present I've been waiting for ...

From myself --
mcx2rp.jpg

2m51ikg.jpg

spdgz7.jpg

1178egz.jpg

From a good friend --
2dskznp.jpg

From my BFF --

2q9dvdg.jpg

& finally, from my <3 -- My Air Max grails
happy.gif

8wftjq.jpg

2f09340.jpg

My first two pick ups of 2009. Found one store that still had the CDP14/9 and got em for $300 flat. Works for me. The other PU, I just don't mind gettingwomens Jordans too cause I got small feet anyways. I prefer a lil color in my life plus they were $40 at the Nike outlets in Vacaville.

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

My first two pick ups of 2009. Found one store that still had the CDP14/9 and got em for $300 flat. Works for me. The other PU, I just don't mind getting womens Jordans too cause I got small feet anyways. I prefer a lil color in my life plus they were $40 at the Nike outlets in Vacaville.
nice cdp. How small are your feet? I wouldn't wear womens shoes but thats just me.

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

mrvideo-^^ are those 8s samples?

Not that I can tell. They are sample size since 10.5 womens is mens 9, but usually samples are in non-descript boxes at the Outlet. These had the box and theretro card and the whole deal. Looked like a new shipment of womens Jordan since they had two 8's and the retro 11 low all in the womens section.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

My first two pick ups of 2009. Found one store that still had the CDP14/9 and got em for $300 flat. Works for me. The other PU, I just don't mind getting womens Jordans too cause I got small feet anyways. I prefer a lil color in my life plus they were $40 at the Nike outlets in Vacaville.
nice cdp. How small are your feet? I wouldn't wear womens shoes but thats just me.
Size 9 men. Sample size baby! That's how I got some air max 95 sample's for $40 at the Folsom outlets in Cali.

Navigation 90's
pimp.gif
congartulations S0LE CANDY on picking up somegrails!

I like those purple blazers but I don't think I can pull off the color - even though I'm from LA

pick ups from dec 08 til over the weekend

finaly got my grails-went through so BS with USPS

"Jesus!!"

"your a slacker McFly!!"....maybe not

took 12 years to get a pair

HOH had a few of these left

...AND You already know

Got this for My Dad..The Original Funkman
He gonna wear his "OG-White" Chucks with this..lol..

Originally Posted by Funkman

LOL..naw Im pretty sure Im the only person that can get away with wearing 1 derrty

o wow i didn't even notice it was customized, I was going to say those are my initials i would of copped regardless of the funkman on the back
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom