*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

YO!Anyone got info on the Purple Foam drops in ATL GA??Preferably in malls.I know theyre dropping at Walters...

2a4tzwg.jpg

24ysmtu.jpg

huge $+# shoes....they're going to be sold soon, no way i'm keepin these size 17s lol

Mailman dropped this off from Ebay. When I saw the package i was like
Retail $150....Got it for $60 Shipped
happy.gif

AJ Uno Jacket

BONUS:

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

^^ DAMN DAAZ YOU ALWAYS GETTING STUFF FROM DURANT!!! NICE PICK UP. AND NICE KOBE'S KID LEBRON.
Naw i dont have nothin, just those vis sweets that he signed, a free jersey he signed, and these that i stumbled across on ebay that were poorlylabeled

I don't know if anyone is interested or even in the area.. But the Nike Outlet in Marysville, Wa has the 3/20 package for $109. They are kids sizes.. Butthey have a full run.

EDIT: And if this is the wrong forum.. Let me know.

stop rubbing it in with the foams... i gotta wait til this saturday to get my pair
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif

esp the in4m. halfcabs those are dope i wanna get a pair
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

I don't know if anyone is interested or even in the area.. But the Nike Outlet in Marysville, Wa has the 3/20 package for $109. They are kids sizes.. But they have a full run.

EDIT: And if this is the wrong forum.. Let me know.
good deal, but too bad marysville is an hour away and my girl does not like the black 3's as much as any other color

and they're not mens....i'd pay that for the 3's alone lol

Back
Top Bottom