*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Sooooooooo Er'body got them purps huh....Got damn I'm jealous!!! I need'em...
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

LOL @ y'all saying OD for these people with mad Foams. In a month, they'll be getting 1.5x back for every pair. I wish I could buy 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Found a pair of Lebron VI UWR for $69.99 after discount at a Nike Outlet in NJ & found a pair of cool grey Trainer Dunk High for $30 in NYC!

great find on the VI's...nice pickups everyone

jay kickz till i die - that pic of the Kobe IVs makes me want to pick up another pair on principle...very dope
pimp.gif

Picked these up at a thrift store, with luck they happend 2 be my sz & DS...any of the
vintage heads with info, from the serial number im guessing from 86 and classics??

PS. sorry for all the pics
ohwell.gif

I love Lunartrainers!
s4xq9w.jpg

$32 shipped
happy.gif

Too bad they're going to get super dirty after I put several miles on them...
frown.gif

jay kickz - lovin the first pic!

Got a second pair of these today..
Vans x WTaps Bash S
25jjw2u.jpg

I love these shoes...

Originally Posted by avngrguild

jay kickz till i die - that pic of the Kobe IVs makes me want to pick up another pair on principle...very dope
pimp.gif
fa sho, these deserve to be copped X2 after playing in em. i'm on the hunt
devil.gif

blah!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

for those that ordered the in4 half cabs did you get them shipped by ups or usps?

my homie keith was swamped doing the mail out. he had stacks to box-up and ship. if you have any big problems, lmk and i'll see what i can do.

lomaboy02........I remember havin those when I was like 5-7 yrs old, forgot the name as well,mine had grey accents, but remember that they cracked like crazy everywhere.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom