January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

All I want to know is when the damn Grey ZF96s will drop in price. I swear they shoulda BEEN at $35-40 by now.
grrr...
4c9256be04b07f3c0debbc45b47c95684a5006a.jpg

I got the last pair for a NT'er...no more at the WSS near me...btw, it was the white/stealth XX3 colorway for $89.99

Angel

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Outlets seem very dry right now..interestin..i doubt they are..i bet things will start poppin up soon..hopefully..
**crosses fingers**

i hope not.

i got to get:

purple sb blazers
1/2 cent pennys
eggplant foams
griffeys
persian bw's

after that, i hope they do.

wow! i need to check the 2 WSS near me, haven't checked them in months, they sure have nice stuff on clearance from time to time.

DreSlay - I saw those Nike Peace Air Raids about 3 weeks ago in one of the outlets in Las Vegas (the premium outlets?), but don't remember exactly whichone. Anyways, I know they weren't $100, more like $50-$70. They were on the side hash wall, but I think they were all sample size 9's or size 8.

They had about 10 pairs in total....you never know, give them a call.

went to lake elsinore outlet and only thing I saw worth posting were the air max 90 currents (black and blue) fsr but the price was $99 and fsr on the air techchallenge 1s in the neon colorway for $29.99 assorted sizes of the zoom bb's in the black colorway for $69.99 (located on hash wall)

I did see one sample size 9 am97 in black and purple (shoe all black swoosh purple and air bubble purple) $59

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Why can't the B-Grade CDP XVIII's and XX's hit already?! Eff the rest, I'm trying to pick these up to hoop in!!

What size are you looking for in either?

I will try and hit Aurora this weekend, but might have to pass cuz of the snowstorms.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Why can't the B-Grade CDP XVIII's and XX's hit already?! Eff the rest, I'm trying to pick these up to hoop in!!

What size are you looking for in either?

I will try and hit Aurora this weekend, but might have to pass cuz of the snowstorms.

Size 8.5. I own the White/Red XVIII's and QS XX's in 8.5, and they are both good fitting to play in. I've already trashed my XVIII's, and myXX's are too pretty to play in lol.

went to South Chicago today.... same stuff as the last few times. ALOT of shelves are empty, so new stuff is coming. They were putting out hyperdunks, but Ithink they were still $89. Also tons of stuff that was onsale during the holidays is now back to "normal" price. (omega XX2s were $45 a couple weeksago, now back up to $90, etc)

Yea next week outlets restock. Tuesday night for sure with South Chicago. Not sure what they are getting but will post update when my info is available.

Does anyone know of the Orlando nike clerance store where everything is 50 and below the address to it would be nice. Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Yea next week outlets restock. Tuesday night for sure with South Chicago. Not sure what they are getting but will post update when my info is available.

Great!!

Nothing good shoe wise at Pigeon Forge or Sevierville

Sevierville does have just a few Carmelo Anthony USA Stitched Jersey's for $9.97 and 30% off clearance.

NIKE OUTLET
Sawgrass Mills Mall

Sunrise, FL

Jordan 8 - White / Anthracite - Dark Orange - $64.99 ....BUT... a lot of the boxes still have them for $99.99... have them do a price checkand don't let them get over on you ....

DT Max - Blue / White - $19.99 ... GS sizes only

and I found a SAMPLE pair of XX3 lows.... looked for more, but couldnt find any

2131755.jpg

244bltx.jpg

If you are into Gravis shoes ... [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pay just $10 each with free shipping if you buy 4 or more of ANY Gravis shoe. Just add them to your cart and the price will drop automatically. Please notethat we generally found Gravis shoes run a half size small. So if you wear a size 8, we recommend that you go with an 8.5.
Men's
Women's
[/font]

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

All I want to know is when the damn Grey ZF96s will drop in price. I swear they shoulda BEEN at $35-40 by now.
grrr...
4c9256be04b07f3c0debbc45b47c95684a5006a.jpg

I got the last pair for a NT'er...no more at the WSS near me...btw, it was the white/stealth XX3 colorway for $89.99

Angel
eek.gif

I need to start hitting the WSS's around my way. Once I got that Swoosh account I stopped going to shoe stores,
laugh.gif
. At WSS, there are always steals on the back walls.

Back
Top Bottom