January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

demon, why don't u just pick up the XX's off of eBay. they are going for like $60 on eBay, cheaper than the outlets will be more than likely. And theones on eBay are A-grades, not B-grades

Do air max 95s and air max 97s usually hit outlets? I don't believe I've ever seen any when I've gone to outlets and don't think I've seenany posted on here either.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Do air max 95s and air max 97s usually hit outlets? I don't believe I've ever seen any when I've gone to outlets and don't think I've seen any posted on here either.

Yes. Many colors of each including one time only packs have hit outlets.
You can find at least 1-2 of each max's in most outlets.

Leesburg guys was terrible today. only thing they had was the Yao Olympic jersey 39.99 size xl and xxl some Lebron Soilder II white and blue the Kidd Zoomsairs 69.99 thats about it asked two people what they were getting as they were clearing shelves they said tomarrow the getting some all black Zoom BB's andnext week Fusion 3 Jordans.

Hagerstown outlet had nothing today. Lot of empty shoe racks, hopefully making room for new shipment. Looked like middle of clothing change too. Only thing Isaw was a size 12 of the grey/whit AJF12 on the hash wall. Box had no price on it though.

auright are these the backpacks you are talking about?
NIKE6LOPACK_GRNPLAD.jpg

Nike Outlet at GreatMall in Milpitas CA nothing worth mentioning except for some white/blk/silver Air Max 1997 for kids $59.99 I am sure this shipment was foranother retail store because these just barely came out a week or two ago in stores. lol

Castle Rock CO didn't have a whole lot worth metnioning:

AM1/360 Hybrid (Gray colorway) - FSR - $99.99
Mowabb AF1 - a bunch of 10's, one 10.5, and I think one 12.5, $54.99
Spiridon AF1 - FSR - $69.99
A couple pairs of the black/yellow Jordan XI lows on the hashwall, I think I saw a 10 or 10.5. I think they were $59.99.

Outlets seem very dry right now..interestin..i doubt they are..i bet things will start poppin up soon..hopefully..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Outlets seem very dry right now..interestin..i doubt they are..i bet things will start poppin up soon..hopefully..
**crosses fingers**

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

Just to let everyone know Eastbay has many CDP packs and right now you can use the 30% off on them. Add that with the 20% off gift cards if you still have and you can get a pack shipped for about $180.
Does eastbay have a 30% off code right now?

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Nike Outlet at GreatMall in Milpitas CA nothing worth mentioning except for some white/blk/silver Air Max 1997 for kids $59.99 I am sure this shipment was for another retail store because these just barely came out a week or two ago in stores. lol

seriously...we need the florida shipments to the bay! haha The best thing i remember that came out of G-Mall was the OG 19s for $99

Originally Posted by kobewise

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

Just to let everyone know Eastbay has many CDP packs and right now you can use the 30% off on them. Add that with the 20% off gift cards if you still have and you can get a pack shipped for about $180.
Does eastbay have a 30% off code right now?

yea, should be right on the front page....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Pigeon Forge had the white/grey stealth XX3's for $49.99 today until a bulk buyer picked them all up. Total BS!
THOSE J'S WERE THERE ON FRIDAY.THEY DIDN'T RECIVE THEM UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT.ONLY PUT OUT THREE SZ 14's OUT ON SATURDAY.ONLY SIZES WERE 10 1/2 AND 14.I MANAGED TO SCOOP A PAIR OR TWO.THEY WERE A-GRADES.MANAGER KEPT IN THE BACK FOR HIS BULK BUYER FRIEND.

1b7364074653191363dd9596b750f01ccc58d5bb_t.gif
Are there still any size 14's left???

Nope no XX3's left at all, the bulk buyer got all the rest.

The only thing they have good in a size 14 is the hyperdunks that were posted a couple of pages back on this thread.

But the sad thing is they are selling the hyperdunks at $59, when they had the XX3's at $49
Yea i feel ya i aint a big fan of the royal ones but i apreciate the info and the responce!

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Niketown NY had Hyperdunks priced to $60. For us employees they came out to $40 a pop. Copped 3 pairs for the summer to ball in. Ay "Joey" hit me up.

Nothing new at Jersey Gardens, same old stock.
Anyone know which hyperdunks NTNY has for $60?

All I want to know is when the damn Grey ZF96s will drop in price. I swear they shoulda BEEN at $35-40 by now.

Originally Posted by thacamel

demon, why don't u just pick up the XX's off of eBay. they are going for like $60 on eBay, cheaper than the outlets will be more than likely. And the ones on eBay are A-grades, not B-grades

lol, honestly never thought of that...

Sup everybody! Just got back a few hours ago from Canada and the nike FACTORY outlet in Niagra there was above averagebut the prices for simple things like white peace raids(FSR) and plain blazers(FSR) were dookie ($100 + tax.....Booo!) anyhoo they had their black friday lastweek but they have it for a whole week and they call it boxing day. Some of the joints they hadALL LIMITED SIZES :

BDP = Boxing Day Price

*REMEMBER THIS IS CANADA PRICES*

Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme Mowabb Edition 59.99 (BDP $44)
318776-221-350.jpg

Infared Air Force 1s(beautiful in person) 59.99 (BDP $44)
nike-air-force-1-air-max-90-infrared-inspired-1.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 alphabet 49.99 (BDP $37.99)

nike-air-max-90-alphabet-01.jpg

Now these were FSR:

Nike Zoom tre safari (up to 12) $99
nike-sb-safari-zoom-tre.jpg

Nike P. Rods (Have no clue of the colorway) $99
20060514-prod_pair.jpg

[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]Nike SB Trainer[/size][/font] TW 2 ($89)
nike-trainer-tw-sb-ant-01.jpg

Nike Premium Blazers ($89 i think)
nbl1.jpg

Nike "Peace" Air Raids $100 smackers
mad.gif
(I want these soooooooooobad. Someone let me know where I can get a size 12 cheap)
jp3.jpg

And just to clear things up

"Nike town ATL in Phipps Plaza is replaced by the nikeI.D. store across the street inLenox mall".
(Its been there for over 2 months now)

Back
Top Bottom