January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

resellers for ftl

I have yet to get me a b-grade cdp that I really wanted ( I did get lucky and get the shadow X b grades over the summer, and past on the hares)

I have been calling the last couple days and nothing yet, but I have a feeling the day I don't call or check here, some reseller will buy them all, resellers ftl.
hypbeast?

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

resellers for ftl

I have yet to get me a b-grade cdp that I really wanted ( I did get lucky and get the shadow X b grades over the summer, and past on the hares)

I have been calling the last couple days and nothing yet, but I have a feeling the day I don't call or check here, some reseller will buy them all, resellers ftl.
hypbeast?

****, i have been wearing jordans since I was 5 and there the only shoes I am into, reason why I am calling these numbers is due to the fact I want to savesome money and get a good deal, so please don't ever question my knowledge on jordans again.

I think for the most part all of the outlets have at least one person who is shady. My opinion is the stores who do low volume get the best stuff and themanagers allow the resellers the first go at the product to move it.

Anyway I was in Jeffersonville it was wack. I wanted to just run to the stock room I know they had something back there.
roll.gif

I know someone is going to say go to website, but does anyone know of any new outlets opening? Specifically Monroe, Ohio's new premier outlets.

Shout out to UP & Coming! Another half @@! post for ya!

CDP 1/22 $ 189
CDP 3/20 $ 189
CDP 5/18 $ 169
CDP 8/15 $ 259
[h2]To all my NY/NJ NTers & Lurkers store is located on 686 Broadway NY NY.. Tel # 212-533-2005.. They might ship.. Sorry I will not pick you up apack and sizes are VERY LIMITED..[/h2]

camarillo outlet update...nothing much to report. copped a pair of jordan shorts 19.99 (they rang up 24.99 but i got the 19.99 price)

1bd253fe0e3a9146f1d3938c1b633df0b882236.jpg
c0815ce23f1cf93feff263582c44e6c70e1370b.jpg
02035361eff0337b16e5f343305d00122990145.jpg
228351bdeaa43bc91052f1b53f8976a499d84c1.jpg

samples priced at 59.99
135155e13618f536f7ee8c58e5174c07cc790a3.jpg

Niketown NY had Hyperdunks priced to $60. For us employees they came out to $40 a pop. Copped 3 pairs for the summer to ball in. Ay "Joey" hit me up.

Nothing new at Jersey Gardens, same old stock.

if any1 could try and find a 9 in that 3/20 cdp on sale that would be great (mods i recently updated a local outlet so i hope i am allowed to post thishahahaha)

If anyone cares, Warehouse Shoe Sale is selling the XX3 stealth colorway for $89.99, and add something else to total more than $100 to get $10 gift certicate.
The one around me has a 8, 8.5, and 10(biggest)
They still have the Zoom 96 white/black/grey for $29.99 in sz 9 and 9.5

Oh, and Footlocker is having a ton of Jordan shirts on Clearance for $4.99...I bought two and saved $46 from retail price..
laugh.gif
, not including my friends discount

I'll slowly add shoes i find at Ross, WSS, Footlockers and such as I get out...

I have seen the Rasta Air Max 1 at ROSS for $34.99. The purple ATC (first one) are now 23.99 at Ross'..
Footlocker in Glendale has a few pairs of Lebron IV white/white/grey...forget price
Champs in Glendale has a sz 11.5 Chicago XX3

Angel

never ordering from karmaloop again, some of their reps are idiots. they cancelled my ENTIRE order just because one of the 2 shirts i ordered was out ofstock....%##? why not just at least ship me the other shirt and either replace the out of stock item with the same size that is in stock or at the least justget me the one shirt that is in stock!!!!

so i go online and chat with customer rep...i swear they either dont read well or are just idiots. sorry for anyone that represents karmaloop here butseriously is this how karmaloop does business? cancel and refund the entire order when one of the two items is out of stock? and they have the nerve to tell methat "well the refund has been processed, if you want the shirts you can place a new order." Yea i wouldnt mind but the problem is, i got them whenthey had the 60% off sale and now they want me to pay more for it???? %##? this is an illegal commercial practice, the old bait and switch? %##?

never never never ordering from them again.

p.s. does anyone know if their online customer reps are out of the country? i have a feeling they are, otherwise some of them need to learn to read before theyreply.

Usual morning update. Finishline.com has the CDP 11/12 pack only in a size 8.5 today.

Also have the Motorsports in an 8.0 and 8.5.

Can someone please hook me up with the rasta am1. I need 2 pairs in sz 10.5-11 and there is no ross around here. I will gladly return the favor.

Just to let everyone know Eastbay has many CDP packs and right now you can use the 30% off on them. Add that with the 20% off gift cards if you still have andyou can get a pack shipped for about $180.

Back
Top Bottom