January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Stopped at Aurora, IL outlet today

They had Air Max 90 boot up to size 11
White/Red DT Max for 59.99 I think
Zoom Turf Trainer for 39.99

Nothing else really...but I may have to cop those Flight Lite Highs at South Side Chicago after the Foams release

What color zoom turf trainers? Sizes? Thanks man

Are there any Kobe Apex shorts left out there in any outlets or footlockers? I'm looking for the grey/black/yellow ones if anyone can help. If you can hookme up PM me.

Originally Posted by MrMayface

What were the style numbers of the 97's you bought?
Like I posted on the last page, if you call 800 number and they tell you Round Rock has them, they probably don't. If you call round rock andthey do find them, please let me know. They had me on hold for a long time, they checked the floor and the stock room and came up with nothing.

^^i don't think round rock has them...I was there last week and don't remember seeing them.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by MrMayface

What were the style numbers of the 97's you bought?

air max 97 (blk/cool grey/wht) 312641-005...1 pair for me and 1 for my boy
303-623-6453.

Call that number. That store has 2 pairs left going for $140 though.
eyes.gif

All other stores, no one seems to have them. Round Rock says they have them but can't find them on the store floor.

That's the number to Niketown Denver. You might as well just buy them from eastbay where you can at least use cashback or a discount code. $39.99 was theonly reason I was tyring to cop from outlets. $140 is retail, F that! Lol.

hey i was in the for sale section here on nike talk and some one has cdp 5s (b-grade) up for sale i remeber they hit awhile back but only in size 9,9.5,11.5,12all they recevied in so did they hit again some where else? if you have info let me know thats the only pair that i dont have from the b-gradesthat droped itsa size 11 for sale in that fourm

Originally Posted by reakeon23

hey i was in the for sale section here on nike talk and some one has cdp 5s (b-grade) up for sale i remeber they hit awhile back but only in size 9,9.5,11.5,12 all they recevied in so did they hit again some where else? if you have info let me know thats the only pair that i dont have from the b-gradesthat droped its a size 11 for sale in that fourm

If I remember correctly, they hit first in one outlet months ago, and I was lucky enough to get a pair. But recently, they hit at another outlet, and nobody onhere really knew about it until it was too late. They weren't even showing up in Nike's system when people would try to call and locate the sneaker.

anybody know where i can get the black/red and the black/blue phat 1 lows for retail or near it? pys doesnt have the blk/reds in my size

went to the petaluma ca outlet today. didn't see too much, they had a pair of blk/wht/grey hyperdunks
size 10.5 on the wall for $90.00, it was the only pair i seen. i bought a elephant print nike sb jacket for $40.00
similar to the one jb released not too long ago

Good looks to whoever posted the Bakin at Ross info way back when.

On a whim, I figured I'd check Ross out tonite. Lucked out and found 1 pair of Bakins in the whole joint in my size. Buuuut, they had no price tag onthem. So ol' girl at the register said pick out any Nike shoe and that will be the price. Ended up getting them for $25.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I keep sleepin on my Ross, I guess it can't hurt to check my local ross/marshalls at this point. I don't particularly want the blk/red/yellow pair tho(maybe If I change the laces to black). If I find some and I decide I definitely don't want I'll help a random nter on this post looking for them

Nothing nothing good at the great mall outlet as usual

79.99...lots of size
kobe2_st_blk_grape.jpg

Purple Kobe Laser 2k4 for 79.99 - FSR

59.99 - FSR
aj11_lo_blk_zest.jpg

Lebron Low ST white/blue - $29.99 - FSR

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What colorway in Bakins are floating around at ROSS ????

The red colorway,
I checked out 3 Ross stores

only came across one size 13,
no luck for my own size of course.

Originally Posted by BallinB

finishline is showing a size 10.5 for the 11/12 pack

Not anymore. They are showing a 9 and 11.5 in UNC XX3's though, both added to cart, but finishline is different from the others. You can pay for the itemand they still might cancel your order, but it might be worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom