January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

MLK portland-

Cement 3 fusions - FSR $110
Retro 1's black/red low FSR $80
indifferent.gif

jordan sandals - $30
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Lots of premium forces for 50-100ish. FSR of about 4-6 colors

Clothes- had tons of jordan gear, but nothing at a great discount.

Memph---store managers were saying that when people were inquiring about Jordans around holiday time. They said in Jan the warehouse will start to ship out allnew products. I guess that's why they ran all those big sales around holiday to clear shelves for the new stuff

Not 2 stir the pot of emotions but here goes nothing.
The same people that have been posting here are still on their same tip
I see memphisboi from staff coming thru in the clutch 2 restore order.
Then VictoryBaller doing is def on the come up..
Straight horrific news about shadyville and our loss of Versache (if you have 2 ask what I'm referring 2, you are a noob saibot)
Then there are the NTers who always have opinions, with no facts (you been flamed, no need 2 stir your pot of emotions either)
Then everyone and then there is a reference 2 ntoc
All I know is what I do find, I keep 2 my very small network of legit, authentic NTers who put in work their damn selves
I will do my ultimate best 2 make my random outlet calls and post what I can
Sorry for not posting an update right now. But let's hope we get blessed with a decent outlet shoe soon. Like them carmines...

Howell MI has 4 size 13 Kobe IIs white silver for 24.99 316022 111 and a good size run of zfl95 white and blue for 34.99 317810 141 also had 2 brown black andwhite cement windbreaker zip ups size Small and XL 257968 010 for 39.99. (517)552-6453

sawgrass mills, fl

bunch of hot garbage

they had LS Fusion AF5 and AF12 in FSR price was aroun 99.99-109.99

the teal/grey AF12
and the AF5 with skyblue/ plaid designs.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Pigeon forge is shadyville..that's why Versace stop posting in here.

Nike needs to step up to the plate with concern to the bulk buyers/resellers.

This is becoming impossible for regular peeps to take advantage of the great deals.

Dam shame when this is the month all the hot Jordan sneaks hitting Outlets too.
Why would they? They send shoes to outlets because they couldn't be sold at retail stores. The outlet is essentially a way for Nike to sell as many discounted shoes as possible so they can make room for new stuff. They love it when someone buys out the whole stock of a shoe.

pdoggy,

while it mayy be true that they send shoes to outlets because they sit on retail shelves, most of the hot jordan releases that are in outlets are b-grade.unworthy of being sold in retail stores. however a lot of the b-grade shoes have virtually no flaws and are just as good as a-grades. the problem arises for alot of NTers is when resellers buy truckloads of shoes that are desirable. it has happened with cdp carmines among others, and is probable to happen with cdp3s 4s 5s 11s 12s and so on when those cdp b-grades hit outlets.

RetroWill likes to talk in riddles sometimes if you didn't notice, and he's done it before hinting about the Carmines dropping. I don't know ifthey dropped again (I don't need another pair myself) but it might be worth it to call around and see if anyone has them NOW.

Originally Posted by themoy

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Pigeon forge is shadyville..that's why Versace stop posting in here.

Nike needs to step up to the plate with concern to the bulk buyers/resellers.

This is becoming impossible for regular peeps to take advantage of the great deals.

Dam shame when this is the month all the hot Jordan sneaks hitting Outlets too.
Why would they? They send shoes to outlets because they couldn't be sold at retail stores. The outlet is essentially a way for Nike to sell as many discounted shoes as possible so they can make room for new stuff. They love it when someone buys out the whole stock of a shoe.

pdoggy,

while it mayy be true that they send shoes to outlets because they sit on retail shelves, most of the hot jordan releases that are in outlets are b-grade. unworthy of being sold in retail stores. however a lot of the b-grade shoes have virtually no flaws and are just as good as a-grades. the problem arises for a lot of NTers is when resellers buy truckloads of shoes that are desirable. it has happened with cdp carmines among others, and is probable to happen with cdp 3s 4s 5s 11s 12s and so on when those cdp b-grades hit outlets.

Yes, I know that CDP b-grades have hit outlets. With the exception of the 11/12 pack, I've bought all my CDP shoes from the outlets. The point is that Nikedoesn't care if you buy them, or if some guy with lots of money buys all of them. If they move, then they have more change in their pockets and in the end,that's all that matters. Don't you find it somewhat odd that it happens to be only some of the more hyped shoes that have excessive amounts of bgrades?You don't see production problems with any of the Melos, do you? But yet, thousands of grape 5's, carmine 6's, hare 7's, etc just happen to hitevery outlet in the country?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

resellers for ftl

I have yet to get me a b-grade cdp that I really wanted ( I did get lucky and get the shadow X b grades over the summer, and past on the hares)

I have been calling the last couple days and nothing yet, but I have a feeling the day I don't call or check here, some reseller will buy them all,resellers ftl.

-Yeah I just checked on some carmines in my size (10-10.5), a match came up at one of the outlets in Cali, but the guy said he just sold it, but does have a sz18 lol

-nobody prolly cares for the sz 18 but if you do, the number is 916-985-7313

-also the outlet by my house (Aurora Ohio) still has sz 16 and 18 in carmines also lol
last week they had sz 11 in the pippens, (the black, purple, and white colorway), you can call to see if they still have it

Back
Top Bottom